Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A question for men.

LittleJess

Default A question for men.

I'm a trans girl, but I have a little question, not sure if this is allowed, so if it's not please remove it, now this is a serious question.

I have to confess, this isn't something I've told or asked anyone before, but is it normal to have a very small penis?

It's literally around the length of a AA battery.

Is this normal? also if this isn't allowed please remove it and let me know.

But honestly, I feel that it's a bit too small, not that it's a problem for me, but.. it's just a bit of a concern.

(but this is a question strictly for guys.)

Some guys are small. If it's that small erect, it's unusual but not unheard of. If you have concerns, it's at least worth mentioning to your doctor when you get in next.

Uh the only thing I can add is Google the term "Micro penis"... you may get the answer you're looking for.

Yeah. If your penis really is the size of a AA Battery, then you definitely have a micropenis. I know its not normal as most guys don't have one, but I don't think its a problem. You'd have to ask a doctor to know for sure though.

LittleJess

Quote Originally Posted by Gsmax View Post
    Yeah. If your penis really is the size of a AA Battery, then you definitely have a micropenis. I know its not normal as most guys don't have one, but I don't think its a problem. You'd have to ask a doctor to know for sure though.
    i'm not kidding, it actually is, it's a bit smaller though. just a question that has been bothering me for some time, I did google search and it appears i most likely do have a micro-penis lol.

As far as I am aware (thanks to dietary choices), garlic can and does help with such things.

It depends wether you're talking about erect or not. If it's that size while erect then you might have a micropenis yes. But I think most people don't find it an issue and since you're trans, it's probably even less of an issue.

Bufff, depending of if my "jack" is in position work or stand-by: 8 - 10 cm and from stand-by gets more than doubble.

AA battery? There's nothing wrong with that. If u compared it to a hearing aide battery I'd find it disconcerting. Besides be a good lady and try not to be worried about the packaging.

Wrong to be that small, no, not in the least. Normal to be that small, sorry but also no, not in the least.

I've seen my fair share of penises. Both because I'm bisexual, and because I went through marine corps boot camp (when 20+ guys are all naked in a line it's hard to not see).

Average, non-erect, circumference should be closer to a B size battery. (Between the more common A and C sizes), and is about 1.5 to 2 inches long.

Heck, erect I'm more like two D batteries end to end. And I know I'm far from the biggest out there.

Still, if you're ok with your size then what does it matter what size everyone else is.