• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi, relieved to find this site!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScruffyDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I am a middle aged father of three. I consider myself a compassionate, empathetic, and caring person in a very loving relationship for 25+ years. I have been an engineering professional for those 25+ years working in embedded control systems.

I have been using diapers for comfort since I was about 9 years old. It all started, it seems, when I had an accident at a family friends house. We were driving for along time and I had to pee. My dad did not listen to me so I held it for a long time, hours. When we arrived at his friends house I rushed to the bathroom and just could not unzip fast enough. I hid this from my parents and just went back to car and waited. I feel that this is part of a larger issue related to my parents.

I do have a lot of hobbies. I have spent a lot of time with my kids when they were young. Being a good father has always been important to me and I am proud that my kids can share intimate topics with me. I also love Racing in almost all forms but particularly anything related to dirt. BMX, Motocross, Rally, off-road racing are all big favorites. I do also like on-road racing but follow it less. My love of racing has led to RC Car racing which helps me also cope with stress.

What are you looking for out of this site? I have successfully hid my use of diapers from most people I know. Only my wife is aware and supportive but I am interested in learning more from a larger community. I have enjoyed reading many of the forum articles and want to contribute is some areas. I feel that sharing is a great way to understand.

See you on the forum.

Hello ScruffyDL and welcome to the group.

Very nice and informative introduction.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Thanks! Love your Cat photo Egor

Wow, great intro. I am also middle aged (shaken not stirred), but honestly I don't feel very old at all. I am very active and juggle a lot of work and family things, including being a father for the first time last year. Yay! I've been wearing diapers for as long as I can remember because I chose to stay in them at a young age and because of my urge incontinence. Interesting what you said about your parents. Mine pretty much ignored my urge incontinence as a child and my diaper wearing although they didn't like either one. Welcome to ADISC!

Hi and welcome. Great introduction. I used to race a couple cars I had built for the 1/4 mile track and it was a lot of fun. It also was expensive and once the kids came, the racing went....sigh. Now I get out on my bicycle and try to see how fast I can go.

Hey Scruffy - glad to see you on here! Yes, sharing is a great way for understanding. Floreat Interrēte :)

Very nice intro. Welcome to the family.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Hello ScruffyDL!

What a wonderful intro!

I'm always excited to meet a fellow diaper lover who also has children! It's always comforting to know that there are other people out there who have successfully managed to be great parents to their children, while still enjoying a diaper in their down time.

I'm looking forward to seeing you in the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back