Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokogirl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Everyone has some favorite ways of using a diaper. Here's some of mine :

1. Wear a dry diapers to bed. Wake up at the middle of the night. Wet it while lying on my stomach and in other different positions. Then go to sleep in the wet diaper.

2. Wet a diaper completely and sit on it. Then wet again.

3. Wear nothing but a diaper and go on doing usual chores around the house.

4. Wet a little bit every 10-15 minutes for the whole day.

5. Drink lots of water and hold until I'm desperate. Keep myself busy with the computer and let it burst out automatically.

6. Wetting while eating.

7. Put chocolates or candies inside the diaper. After wetting and keeping them on for some time I eat them. (May sound gross to some people but I make sure to keep the wrapper on while putting)

8. Stand and keep wetting a bulky diaper in the shower and let the pee run through the legs.

9. Getting desperate and trying different pee holding challenges in the internet and eventually end up wetting.

10. Listening to calming nature and water sounds while sleeping and wetting slowly with the flow~

Share your favorite ways too

Adiba said:
1. Wear a dry diapers to bed. Wake up at the middle of the night. Wet it while lying on my stomach and in other different positions. Then go to sleep in the wet diaper.

I can agree with this this probably my favorite way of using it.

To keep me from getting wet spots on my outer pants and from staining/messing my reusable underwear.

Number 5 is pretty much me. I can go through quite a few diapers that way.

If I've got an afternoon free, I like having a glass or two of water every hour for a few hours straight so I have to wet a bunch of times one after another until the diaper is soaked.

Also, having a big drink at the movie theater and wetting before the movie ends (only with appropriate protection so you won't leak, though).

I just like the way they feel when I sleep. Nothing but a diaper when I go to bed feels good. I sleep better and more sound. Sometimes I wake wet others I am dry sometimes I go to sleep wet. I do not care either way. Diapers feel great when I go to bed.

I also like going to sleep dry, then waking up really drowsy and wetting before going back to sleep.

My favorite is going to sleep dry only to wake soaked with no memory of wetting.

My favorite use of my diapers is to keep my pants and bed dry.

I have many of the same favorites.

1. but I wet while laying on my back cause I am concerned about leaks. I still use cheap diapers.

2. Wetting and then sitting is fun. Then wetting again is a risk but I do it.

3. I like wearing a diaper under jeans and then work around the house letting go when the urge arrises.

4. Again under jeans is ok to wear all day on a weekend. A little every so often is great. It helps me stay hydrated too cause I drink more.

5. I often do this especially when I have a lot of stuff to do on the computer

6. I do like this especially if I can keep it hidden from others at the table.

7. I can't say this sounds interesting to me. I am not AB so maybe that is why

8. I used to do this when I was younger with home made cloth diapers.

9. This sounds interesting!

10. Waterfall sounds certainly help relax and get flow going!

I do feel that going a step further and messing makes it even more enjoyable.

All but #7 sound good to me. I do most of these when home alone.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

I like number two

I just like to use them for their intended use, wetting and messing, Don't stay in them unresonably long after, but I like to sleep in them while they are dry. Im not all about that rash life yo!

I like not worrying over accidents and keeping my bed dry

plasticsounds said:
All but #7 sound good to me. I do most of these when home alone.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

yeah! I pretty much feel this same way. Just wetting is all I really do though.

I enjoy wetting just before going to bed in a fresh diaper. Then as I need to, throughout the night I like to wet. Sometimes on my belly, but more so on my back, depending on the diaper. If full, I will likely stand up and go to ensure no leaking.

All but number 7

Any rejected diapers I use as Ice Packs cut them carefully and put in ziplock bags with water and use them when ever the need arises.

mikejames said:
My favorite use of my diapers is to keep my pants and bed dry.

Same here.

- - - Updated - - -

DarkReaper said:
I like not worrying over accidents and keeping my bed dry

Me too.

- - - Updated - - -

WBxx said:
My favorite is going to sleep dry only to wake soaked with no memory of wetting.
It still gives me a buzz.

My favourite way of using a diaper is just putting one on with my Hello Kitty skirt and wandering around the house when no one else is present. When it looks like it's on its last limb, I wet it once, then I wet it again to full capacity the next time I feel the urge to go. It may seem plain compared to some other responses, but I'm just a casual DL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back