Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: If you had to choose one or the other...

Quote Originally Posted by MarchinBunny View Post
    You still seem to misunderstand. I am already well aware that the desires for some are almost nearly impossible to give up because that is the way it is for me. However, with this question, it's irrelevant information on whether the person can or cannot give it up, because I am assuming the desires would be removed.

I don't know, I am not the OP, but I have to assume that is what they meant because otherwise, the question would be quite impossible to answer for some as one of the options wouldn't be feasible for them to accomplish.

So that is my 2 cents. I would answer the question as if each option is possible.

Edit: Better yet, think of it like this. (A) become completely incontinent and diaper dependent (urine only) or would you choose to (B) No longer have the desire to wear diapers all together?
    Ok gotcha, didnt realize that option B was eliminating the urge and desire. UPDATE: I would go with option B now that i actually understand even though i cant even fathom what zero desire to wear would be like lol OTOH: I would intentionally develop another fetish as IMO they are healthy and like someone else has said, having another sexual outlet (fetish) actually makes me a better person.

A, fully incontinent.

I'm already urge incontinent and with sphincter dyssenergya. This means I need to go a lot, but can't, which hurts, often. If I can become fully incontinent without ever having to think about peeing again then I'd be in diaper heaven.

Option B
    I do not want to be IC. There are a number of problems with that that I do not want to deal with.

Since Option B also take care of the desire - no desire - no diapers.

Saoirse96

Honestly, I'd want to be A, fully Incon. Because if I did B, I wouldn't get to meet all you amazing people.

I'm assuming we're supposed to make a real legitimate choice rather than fantasize our answer. Though diapers are my favorite things in existence, I'd never want to be truly permanently required to wear them so my answer is definitely B. That would actually make life a lot easier, come to think about it.

B would be great (and was before I was incontinent), but I don't get that option as I am incontinent and have to wear diapers pretty much 24/7 to prevent wet pants and bed.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleICme View Post
    B would be great (and was before I was incontinent), but I don't get that option as I am incontinent and have to wear diapers pretty much 24/7 to prevent wet pants and bed.
    Same here.

mikejames

Quote Originally Posted by CheshireCat View Post
    I'm already incontinent (A). I wear for need, not desire, so (B) is irrelevant. So I choose (C) Not need diapers all together
    Me too. I'm with you on this. Over time I've come to accept my diapers and have become somewhat comfortable in them but I'd very much prefer to regain control (won't ever happen) and never need to wear again.

Quote Originally Posted by MarchinBunny View Post
    I am going to have to go with B. While, I think it would suck to never wear diapers again, not having the desire would make it pretty easy to do so.
    Being IC ... absolutely not. It's not fun when you have no control over it. I hate just having no control with the bedwetting thing. I am actually quite fearful of having daily IC that is uncontrollable to a degree that I would need to wear 24/7.
    Yeah it sucks. When my bedwetting got bad enough that I started considering diapers, I was also having real bad day time urgency and frequency and was terrified about needing ending up with daytime leaks. A few months later I was experiencing daytime leaks and managing with tena "guards" which failed. then depend real fit pullups, which failed and now I'm stuck in tape on diapers 24/7. As terrified as I was about this happening, it's surprising what you become used to.

Definitely B. I have no desire to become incontinent and if I went with B I simply wouldn't have the desire anymore so I wouldn't miss it.

MarchinBunny

Quote Originally Posted by mikejames View Post
    Yeah it sucks. When my bedwetting got bad enough that I started considering diapers, I was also having real bad day time urgency and frequency and was terrified about needing ending up with daytime leaks. A few months later I was experiencing daytime leaks and managing with tena "guards" which failed. then depend real fit pullups, which failed and now I'm stuck in tape on diapers 24/7. As terrified as I was about this happening, it's surprising what you become used to.
    I think one of my biggest concerns and why I am so fearful of it is because I am not in a position to be able to take care of something like daily incontinence. The night time thing is manageable because I have a bed pad thing so even if I don't have diapers it just means doing laundry often. Although even that can be somewhat frustrating if it leaks.

With the infrequent bathroom breaks like once or twice a day and lack of feeling till I have to go pretty bad it's concerning that there might be something wrong. So ... I just hope it's nothing and I wish I could go to a doctor about it XD.