Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What does?

Default What does?

Your Saturday night consist of? Mine is usually computer(games and internet) from about 10 AM to 1 AM and then bed time. It has been probably 30, maybe 70 weeks since I hung out with someone on a Saturday night.

What about all of you?

More or less exactly like yours. However I don't think i've ever hung out with anybody on saturday night.

Lately cleaning house and preping for work. No more overtime so they have me take Friday off and work Sunday for streight time.

Used to be a whole lot of alcohol, loud music and stumbling home at 4am. Quite social, mind you. These days it's spent studying or just relaxing, not wanting to spend so much money.

WOW you guys are a bunch of dorks.

Just kidding! Mine, however, is WAY different than ANY of yours.

7 PM: Eat
    7:45 -12:00: Do stuff on the computer, and watch T.V.
    12:00 AM: Sleepy time!
    Totally different...right?

--The Silent Assassin--

Depends on the week really. If I don't have work I be partying it up, or if I do have work probably chill (bowling, movies, or something of that sort). Or if I feel lazy just watchin tv on the couch with my gf.

Or like tonight... (gotta go shred up a new mountain I have never been too before), I am getting all my hw done that is due tomorrow before 5pm. See I wont be back before 5 tomorrow night so I gotta get it done tonight.

I did see hauniting in conneticut though. Pretty good movie. :P

Video games mostly Steam bought games. TF2, Portal, Half-Life, AuidoSurf, Garry's Mod UT3, UT:2004, Bioshock etc.