Best way to find your little?

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Im guessing there are some caregivers here? :=)
I'm a decently new caregiver and im living in Sweden.
Trying to find my little seems a bit harder then i thought.

Anyone got suggestions what places to look and get in contact with people in Sweden or around here that are little? :)

I'm a very kind, open-minded, caring guy that just want to find his little.

Hope someone can give me some suggestions :)

I am a little but I want to learn enough Swedish so I can move there when I am older. I live in the U.K. Unfortunatly . Could you give any Swedish lession?

haha ^_^ i can try ;) not the easiest language doh hehe.
So how come you wanna move to Sweden of all places?

EDIT: cant send PMs yet i've just realized :p
If you want to chat private,
If you are on discord im Adde#4649 there.
kik mrgreedy112

I need to get discord, I have't really found out what is about. I actually don't find Swedish hard, not yet though, I can only make 3-5 word sentences and my vocabulary is limited at the moment, I just watch some Swedish children's program and I have no idea what was really going on bu it learnt a new word from watching it!

I like Swedish culture but other than I have no idea why I want to move here!

Discord is pretty nice, you have chat rooms and you can also voice chat with people
Did you have kik?

Ah ok That's nice that you don't find it very hard :) That's a good start :)
Which Swedish shows did you watch then?

I don't have KIK, to be honest it was a Swedish show, it was an English show which translated to Swedish in their original voices but spok Swedish instead of English.

Which part are you from? How long have you been speaking English for? What good children's shows can you suggest that are Swedish?

Angelic said:
I don't have KIK, to be honest it was a Swedish show, it was an English show which translated to Swedish in their original voices but spok Swedish instead of English.

Which part are you from? How long have you been speaking English for? What good children's shows can you suggest that are Swedish?
Kik is such a good app^_^
U should get discord then :)

Ah ok one of those :)
You should try Swedish movie with English subtitles :)
I've learned English since I was about 9-10 I think it was.
I'm living a bit north of Gothenburg
Where in the UK u at?

Hmm I tend to watch Anime and American shows more haha, and lots of the kids show are from UK or US form the beginning :p

I live near Manchester. So you don't remember what shows you watched as a child?

Ah ok up there :), lived for a year down in Bournemouth

Well it was like Turtles, Thundercats and such :p which isnt very Swedish hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back