Status
Not open for further replies.

LifeGoesOn223

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Carer
So I am Adult Baby/Little orientated but my sexual side sometimes says the opposite. I'll get an erection sometimes thinking, buying, or using diapers but I am not into it. I dont know what to do. Its........just horrible.

welcome to my world I know exactly how you feel I feel the same way erections like that are normally involuntary there's not a lot you can do about it all I can suggest is trying to focus on something else when it happens

Yeah thats what I typicly try to do. But it occasionally wont go down.....and well yeah. Atleast I aint the only one😊

Well, you are an adult (it's in the acronym) and that sometimes means being sexually aroused. You've only got a couple options when it happens. You can ignore it and wait for it to pass, or you can indulge in it. The latter is typically faster to get through with it, but if it upsets you, you're under no obligation to engage in that sort of pleasure when you're trying to regress. It's worth noting that babies can and do experience arousal and have all those body parts working, it's just not the same thing as arousal and orgasm after puberty. But there's no reason that getting an erection has to pull you out of little headspace.

I am sorry that you find it horrible though. And perhaps it may not be helpful to just tell you to change your mindset about it. However, you don't have full control over the things that do and don't arouse you. If we had that sort of control, I very much doubt those of us who wear diapers primarily for sexual reasons would have gone down a last when we were young and checked "aroused by diapers" as one of our options, if you see what I mean. So, while you do have control about whether to satisfy that arousal, your only option for the reaction is to learn that it's a natural part of who you are and to come to some acceptance with it.

not really a little perse, but I do know what a pain arrousal can be when you're trying to wear protection, the best way to deal is to not focus on it, this is especially tough at night, ice or a cooling pack can also help.

Hi LifeGoesOn223

I really don’t like it when it happens to me, I just weight to it passes, and try not to come out of little space to much.

I find it uncomfortable wearing when I am erect as well. But I am asexual so the whole thing is just horrible as you put it. I say Yucky.

You might thing about a chastity cage this will stop you becoming fully erect, but they not for everyone it something that you will love or heat.

Or just do what comes naturally on the sexual side if you follow me.

This is a link that might help.

http://www.medicinenet.com/sexual_response_cycle_phases_of_sexual_response/article.htm

Siysiy

Diapers are worn in an area that is quite sexual in its self. It's no surprise they can become a sexual item as well. This doesn't mean diapers are based on sexuality though (ie, a fetish), and don't need to be either. There is room and a time for both, even if you want to keep them separate.

As an AB you've realized this, and like diapers as a little, but as an adult you struggle with this and might even secretly enjoy the sexuality of it.

Guess what, there is nothing wrong with this, but if you feel uncomfortable being erect in a diaper then why not just mastrubate before putting a diaper on. Or if it happens when you're in little mode then take a break to take care of it, or ignore it till the erection passes.

LifeGoesOn223 said:
So I am Adult Baby/Little orientated but my sexual side sometimes says the opposite. I'll get an erection sometimes thinking, buying, or using diapers but I am not into it. I dont know what to do. Its........just horrible.
I realize you aren't an established contributor yet, which means, you can't respond to private messages yet. But I wanted to let you know I sent you a PM discussing my life experience. None the less I hope you find our responses helpful and encourage you to respond or talk about this, whether here in this thread, though other means, or with a trusted friend or social worker / therapist!

BluMew I've read it and it was seemingly straight from your heart. I will message you once I hit 20 posts. I was going to do a bunch of spam posts to reach 20 but thats gonna piss staff off😅

LifeGoesOn223 said:
BluMew I've read it and it was seemingly straight from your heart. I will message you once I hit 20 posts. I was going to do a bunch of spam posts to reach 20 but thats gonna piss staff off��

Yeah, that's a good way to get negative reputation, moderated (no PMs allowed, among other things), or banned. There are plenty of open threads and it shouldn't be so hard to give a legitimate response to 9+ of them.

As to your question, I think as some others have said, it makes more sense to realign your expectations. Sexual feelings are natural and this is one of the areas they are expressed for you. Either masturbate and move on, or more productively see that it's fun.

Yes, I experience vascular tumescence of the phallus every so often while in diapers 24/7.
It is a normal part of the functioning of the male hominid primate body.
I just ignore it whenever it happens and just fill my mind with thoughts of being little and helpless.

Same. I just ignore it. But I have some situations where it is extremely inconvenient.

I've never seen it as an issue. I just simply take care of the deed and go back to playing with toys or what have you. Simple solution to a simple problem.

This really isn't as big an issue as people make it out to be. Yes, some people get an erection or sexually stimulated while in little mode/thinking about/wearing diapers. Yes, your body is naturally reacting to some kind of pleasurable stimulation. No, this does not make you a pedophile. No, this does not mean you're a filthy individual. No this does not mean you are disgusting.

Random funfact: Even children, get erections. Even infants, can get an erection. Infant boys can get several erections at night while asleep due to the body's natural way of doing things the way it does it biologically. An erection should not bring you out of little mode. Arousal is something everyone deals with, even children, the only difference with children is, children don't understand what it is yet or have a comprehension of whats going on to do anything about it. People are going to get erections, this isn't a bad thing. This is telling you that your body is working NORMALLY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back