Kendora

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
20170108_210428.jpg

I just have two at the moment.IMG_0726[1].jpg

very cute!!

WBC 2.jpg

Not all of them, but the ones I actually use (though I mostly stick to the olive green one).

This is almost all my pacis from my little time, no nipples because I cut them off when the paci gets old. I love to save the shields though.

DSC02633.jpg

I only have one right now.

IMG_1131.jpg

I'm having one custom made for CapCon to match this GameBoy pasci clip / leash, though

IMG_1127.jpg

I'll be playing my gameboy while sucking on my GameBoy themed pasci that's secured with the gameboy clip :smile1:

magnolia said:
This is almost all my pacis from my little time, no nipples because I cut them off when the paci gets old. I love to save the shields though.

View attachment 28316

You've gone through a lot, magnolia!

image.jpg My funky pacis, the Micky mouse ones have silicone, the other 2 have latex. I want to get a Minnie Mouse one next

image.jpgMy avent ones, I want to get more of them as they have awesome designs, the star one glows in the dark and my pink one matches so many of my outfits!

image.jpg all tommee tippee latex cherry soothers, I enlongated the teats , my fav is the teddy bear one! The plain pink one comes in purple, blue and green and I am looking for the other colours, especially the blue or purple one!

image.jpg my mam pacis which are my favourites! The space themed one glows in the dark but the dark pink one with the giraffe on is so babyish and cute! image.jpg they have elongated flat teats on and I just love mam designs and hope to get some other coloured ones.

image.jpg my orthodontic tommee tippee pacis, tommee tippee does some cool designs although this year I was not to fond of the "fun" designs, I loved last years I didn't get chance to collect all of them :( they are also elongated apart from the pink one with the fox face on it.

image.jpg my misclianous pacis, my fav is the pink one, it has a very good shaped and size teat and it glows in the dark and it's guard is just perfect much like the mams and tommee tippee ones, this one is a nuby brand paci, I hope to get more of those as they are so perfect! The white one reminds me of a hospital paci, as I pretend it was from when I was first born, they have pink and blue ones but I better start saving up for those, as for the green lion one, they either discontinued those ones and now I don't live near a Morrisons anymore but I think Asda does good ones, but I didn't have enough money to get pacis this year! Toys are better though!

And last but not least!

image.jpg those are my paci clips! I have 2 from my local quality save, they are good to go with most outfits as most of my clothes are either pink or blue! (Mostly pink or white!) I have 2 mam one which you can remove the hoop from it and attach a normal paci with the floppy handles or attach the hoop onto other paci clips

Like this it works image.jpg or like this (bearing in mind this is the same paci clip!) image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 26
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back