Having a visitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

BOXERSORBRIEFS

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Made me chuckle a bit. Last night my elderly mother stayed over due to bad weather. I was wearing a plastic preschool to bed. It was the first time I was sleeping in a diaper with my mom in the house in about 50 years.

That is pretty funny. I still live at home, so I often have my mom somewhere in the house when I wear, just like when I was really a baby.

My mom came to stay with us from California for a week last summer. I work a lot from home and my wife was gone for the day so my mom said she would take the kids out all day to give me a quiet house. So I figured, I will go ahead and diaper up since I would be alone for an extended period of time. I diapered up and worked in my office with just a shirt and diaper. After about 45 minutes, I hear the front door unlock and open and I rushed to put my pants on which were in my office just in case. I always do that. It was my mom and kids. It turns out that one of my kids got sick and she decided to come back. I was all diapered up under my pants in a really thick ABU simple diaper. It was the first time I was around my mom and kids while diapered. It was scary but a total rush too. I made sure not to walk around and stayed in my office chair so they couldn't hear the crinkle or see the bulge. After about 30 minutes, I made up a story that I had to leave and I went to a gas station restroom to remove the diaper. Close call.

My parent both know I wear a diaper again. I was at their house over christmas, and several times was lounging in my diaper (confidry), a shirt and sweat pants.

When I needed to change I went in the bathroom or the spare bedroom I was staying it. I changed, and rolled up the diaper, then took it right to their kitchen trash (which is their only can big enough for my diapers). I know they saw it, and also know they realize I'm always diapered. Nothing was ever said about it though.

Since I wear 24/7 because of need, I have had lots of visitors over the years. Most know of my incon and rarely is it mentioned. Those that don't know just don't know. I don't advertise but I don't hide. I own it.

During my college days I had to wear protection again at night and my roommate was OK with it (he always noted it was better for me to keep it under control than having wet sheets exposed to everyone). I usually slept with some type of running shorts over my plastic underpants (so on some days if I had to get out of bed with someone in the room it was no big deal) but sometimes I would fall asleep while studying in only a tee shirt and my protection (while under a sheet). One morning several of our friends stopped by to enlist everyone to go to breakfast together and even though my roommate had no problem getting up and putting his jeans on over his underwear in front of everyone I could not (I was partially wet and only had my protection on with a tee shirt). After several pleas to just join up with them at the cafeteria in 10 minutes my roommate must have noticed in my voice that I needed every one out of the room before I could get out of bed so he finally backed up my desire and hustled everyone out of the room and I met up with them after changing in private about 10 minutes later at the cafeteria. Whewwwwwww, thankfully wet wipes were around then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back