Sippy cups or bottles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kendora

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
for me: sippy cups

Both. I feel it mainly depends on the age you wish to portray.

.Bottles for me!

EmeraldRegice said:
Both. I feel it mainly depends on the age you wish to portray.

the same here

Sent with Tapatalk

Bottles

Most of the time I prefer a glass to drink from. If I want something babyish, I'm going all the way, so it's a bottle. I've got some sippy cups around for friends who prefer that kind of thing but the appeal is very limited to me.

Sippy cups.

I really like bottles. It feels a bit more comfortable to use.

My favorite is baby bottle, but I usually drink from one of my sippy cups at night. I think my wife is a little uncomfortable when I have my baby bottle.

Bottle, but that those width ones...

Both

My sippy cup is kinda in between. It is a sippy cup but it has a soft spout. It's nuk and I love it bunches.

Both I would say. Although I prefer a regular cup most of the time. But sippy cup and bottle to me makes me feel similarly. Although a sippy cup might be a bit easier to drink from overall when thirsty.

Sippy cup if I want it now, Bottle if I want to enjoy it!!!!! ^^

I prefer a bottle always I don't think I would like a sippy cup.

Currently I've been more into my sippy cup as I feel tired sucking my bottle. If I had someone to hold the bottle for me then maybe :3

I prefer baby bottles.

I like both an equal amount but I like them for their own reasons.

So far I only use sippy cups because I'm not fully confident in my Little self to use bottles yet. However I do think about it a lot and wish I could. I don't know how my boyfriend would react. He's okay with the sippy cups but a bottle might be pushing it in his eyes. I could be wrong. Don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back