what do your parents think about the whole ABDL thing and how did they find out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well my dad doesn't know but my mom found out more about diapers when I wet the bed, and then I stopped about sophomore year of high school. When she noticed it was I believe last year in the summer and noticed the smell of faint wet diapers and questioned me about it and now she knows. Doesn't know where I keep my stash but openly knows just not a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im 25 i live with my mom, she depends on me as much i depend on her. I leave my diaper stash in an unused suitcase. She has never found out and if she ever does i can tell her that i have a light problem where i feel really bad going to a public restroom when i go far out. (basicly using my transgender status). But for reals tho, being trans, looking for a safe bathroom is a real struggle sometimes. not enough to force someone to use diapers but sometimes to some people it is. (been there)

I still live at home and both of my parents know. What do they think about it? I'm not sure. Last April, Dad confronted me about it and he just seemed concerned I was having medical issues and ever since I assured him I was fine he hasn't brought it back up. I've come home from work to find that my mom has cleaned my room and I have noticed my diapers have been tucked away and my teddy bear has been placed on the bed but she has never said a word about it other than one time when she wanted to borrow one for my grandfather who was ill. I guess they know it's private and something I'd rather not discuss. I hope it stays that way.

I'm not really sure if my parents know about my ABDL/Little stuff, beyond the obvious. I got into it when we got our first computer and naturally decided to look up other people who wore diapers like me. I used to have a whole folder on my AOL account where I'd bookmarked a bunch of stories and stuff. I was always a lot more tech savvy than them, I'd figured out their password to get rid of the parental controls on it, but eventually that Gateway started to blue screen and died. I don't know if they ever looked in that folder, and after that computer died the next one they bought was for me personally and stayed in my room. They never really picked up computer usage after that, and that's the only way they would've known.

My Mom knows to an extent and my Dad knows about my liking diapers but neither of them really know of the ab stuff that much at all. Its kind of a don't ask don't tell thing with them on it. If I'm out with Mom at the grocery store though sometimes she'll loan me money to buy diapers, but only if I get them myself.

One horror story from before the knowledge my parents have now was it was late at night around 3 in the morning and Dad was leaving for work, I was sitting at my computer in the dining room at which he would have to walk past to get to the door. It wasn't until after he left that I noticed I had two goodnites and baby powder sitting in plain view. Luckily I think they just blended in with the rest of the junk on my desk at the time because no one ever said anything about it.

If this thread had been post a little more then a month ago, I would have said my parents knew nothing about my diapers. They did already know I have a pacifier. Unfortunately, that is no longer the case. My dad had went into my closet to get something and saw a used diaper I was waiting to throw away later at a convent time. Later that night when I went to get it, I saw it had been moved to a different spot. My parents haven't actually confronted me about the diapers or why I have them, but they have said since then I need to clean my room and clean out my closet.

My older sister a few years back saw a diapered pony image as my desktop one time. So I'm pretty sure she has forgotten about it.

I'm sure they're aware of the diapers. There's not a lot they can really do about it though seeing how I've purchased them all with my own money. When I was a teenager and we were moving my Mom did confront me about all the diapers, I told her it was none of her business and I didn't want to talk about it.

I think my Mom is aware of my plethora of Pony Plushies though. I don't think she cares, since it's just plushies haha.

My parents don't really know except for the fact that I like toys and Disney stuff. But I will probably never tell them, it's just easier that way.

My parents know I have pacifiers, suck my thumb, and like things like cartoons and stuffed animals. They don't know about my diapers, bottle, etc. or really the whole adult baby aspect at all.

Vic92 said:
Too bad it was ten years ago. I would have told you to put a half-full bottle of scotch in your closet and let her find it, telling her you found a better outlet.
Excellent comparison. We may be DL to small / large extents but if our security rests in something as simple as undergarment protection, getting drunk or drugged up and causing harm to others makes this comparison a perfect item to bring up.

- - - Updated - - -

mrogers said:
My dad beat the shit out of me, but it was a long time ago - I'm over it now!

Glad you are over it but this is just basically an obviously horrifying look at parental guidance.

My mom 'cleaned up' my room without my knowledge and my permission. She put the hidden diapers visible on my bed, never talking about it :wallbash:

Dolphin said:
Although I haven't spoken to my parents about it, my mom has found my stash a couple of times. She never brought it up but I am sure she has told my dad. I'm not too careful hiding it or concerned that they do know about it. They already know I sleep with a stuffed animal and I like to watch childish cartoons so wearing diapers isn't such a big stretch.

Since I had wetting issues at night off / on up through age 8 and wore plastic underpants with my regular underwear (or a diaper at a sleepover), my folks probably never were too concerned when possibly finding my plastic pants (pp) I bought on my own later on when I was 13 (wet dreams not fully understood then, thought I was having wetting accidents again overnight). I say "possibly" since I hid my pp underneath my mattress. One time my mom mentioned she had changed my sheets and being that my pp was near the edge I think she found them when lifting up the mattress to place the sheet. She never said anything except her noting she had changed my sheets was the first time she made it a point to say so over the previous 10 years. I had a plastic mattress cover on my bed up through age 11 and it was only removed since it was becoming ripped in too many places (a new one was never put on though I was 50/50 on asking for one).

Later in college when I needed to wear protection again my dad saw my pp laying on my bed when he came to my room and I opened the door but forgot I left them there. He just made a strange face but asked his question and it was only when I looked back over my shoulder after he left I realized he most likely saw them and this is why he made the face. He never said anything about it.

My first summer in college when I came back home I just kept my protection in my underwear drawer and never tried to really hide it. I washed my own sheets and protection during the day they both went to work and by then I also bought a plastic mattress cover and put it on my bed. Some days it was obvious I had this protective sheet during "washday". My mom still washed some of my other clothes and put tee shirts in my drawer so it was likely she opened my underwear drawer sometimes (my tee shirts went in a different drawer) and probably noticed my PP / snap on diapers / training underwear. They probably figured I needed the protection just like when I was 8 years old previously, so why bring it up?

I find it interesting that a lot of other threads on the forum say you should not tell your parents about being an AB/DL, but in this thread it seems like a lot of people's parents already know.

Last edited:
Dolphin said:
I find it interesting that a lot of other threads on the forum say you should not tell your parents about being in an AB/DL, but in this thread it seems like a lot of people's parents already know.

I think the difference is that you shouldn't tell your parents but parents can and do find out on their own.

LittleFellow said:
My mom 'cleaned up' my room without my knowledge and my permission. She put the hidden diapers visible on my bed, never talking about it :wallbash:

parents like that deserve their kid to go rummaging through their room and leave the dildos laying out on the bed.

would no doubt escalate the situation but would be soooo deserved.

Life is not fair :sad:

I wet the bed until I was 9 or 10. So I always have a good stash of cloth nappies and plastic pants. From the age of around 12 my mum would clean up my room all the time and would always find my nappy stash and plastic pants. We moved to a neighbourhood where many young families lived. I was 12 or 13 and could always get hold of cloth nappies from peoples clothes lines + what was still in the house as my bed wetting nappies were still in the bottom spare room. Mum found plenty of wet cloth nappies in my room or ones that were not wet but just left under the bed. she would wash them and put them back where all the old nappies were. I was never confronted about it until l I was around 18 where I just said come on mum you know I wear them you've been finding them since I was like 8. Yes but why "I really don't know" and that was that. Then I started shift work and sleeping during the day or odd hours I stated to wet the bed again. I lived as home until I was 28 and almost every morning when coming home from work I would have a nappy and plastic pants on my bed for me.
My wife accepts I wear now to bed every night been married 18 years this year and ask my mum did she know I wore nappies. Mum told here that I've been wearing them for as long as she can remember. She said she did nothing about it as there was no internet to do research on just put it down as perhaps a boy thing as she grew up with 5 sisters and no brothers.

Mine still don't know

I never knew for certain but I always felt my Mother knew I liked being a bedwetter.

I don't speak to my dad but my mum knows and she doesn't care. My brother also knows and doesn't care. Pretty much all my friends know and don't care. Everyone has been understanding and supportive which has been great :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back