Baby Diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cottontail said:
When it comes to disposables, I'm definitely a Pampers baby. Huggies run smaller and tend to firm up when wet as opposed to getting squishy like Pampers do. I really like the Pampers squishiness. Luvs are great, too.

And, actually, there are some pretty decent store brands/generics. Rite Aid "Tugaboos" and Winco "Cuddle Ups" are examples of store brand diapers that I buy and enjoy periodically.

@Cottontail
I can see by your avartar you love huggies

- - - Updated - - -

nathan1794 said:
I usually ware pampers baby dry and if I'm off out in them I tape around the tabs so they don't come undone when in moving around. they don't show that much but you still know that you're wearing a nappy and they just make you feel good haha.

You will have to explain to me more in depth how you do that too me because it sounds interesting do you use sellotape?

- - - Updated - - -

KimbaStarshine said:
It all boils down to different strokes for different folks.

I'm quite content with my method of modding Pull-Ups. Yes, high-quality adult diapers are nice. They are also expensive, and for some, like me, hard to get ahold of. A pack of training pants or baby diapers off a store shelf is easy to obtain, inexpensive, and can also fulfill a certain need for some of us. My earliest fantasies revolved around Pull-Ups, and thus even the nicest AB diaper is not going to be able to fill that certain niche.

Live and let live, enjoy your diapers your way and let others enjoy theirs their way.

Also because the diapers are already baby diapers it can really make people in touch with their little side :) They are ABDL diapers but I think at the end of the day they are medical diapers just with some pretty babyish pattons on them.

- - - Updated - - -

EmeraldRegice said:
If I had to rate them all, I would say Pampers would rank 1st overall, barely to Luvs, if not tied for 1st. Huggies is next tied with the off brands.

How do you rate the ones you have tried, what's your fav, likes and dislikes? Do you have a pattern you remember from years ago you want to see back on a diaper?

I have not tried it at the age I am now but I would probably try pampers which is cool because they do it at the pond shop too for a pound but only pampers new born which I would need help in knowing how to modifie such a diaper if I ever got one especially the pampers new born from the pound shops. I am 22 years old and my waist is 85cm 1/2.

I've tried Huggies Little Movers and the Walgreens diapers and training pants. I usually like to flood diapers so they usually leak after two wettings. I am pretty impressed with the Little Movers; I was using an elliptical and had to stop to pee about 4 to 5 times, all without leaking. With the Walgreens diapers and training pants, I was smitten with their cuteness, especially with the My Little Pony print. If I time it carefully, they could soak up a good deal more. But I had to limit my flow in order to stop their leaking! A small complaint about the training pants is that you really have to point in the right direction to blow away the cutie mark wetness indicators.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back