Thread: I think I'm getting a bug

curiousitykitten

Default I think I'm getting a bug

I've had a queasy stomach for a few days and today I got the shits....

to top it all off state standerdized testing is next week so i either

1. come to school w/ random leaving the test to throw up
    2. take the test another week (they prep you for this for YEARS)

Go to school and throw up all over the test, it's a automatic 100%.

That reminds me of this time when I was in class taking a state test. some kid in the back was popping a plastic bag over and over. So one of the over kids got PISSED at this and thus beat the hell out of him. When the one sided match was over a test booklet was covered in deep dark red blood.

It was epic.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    That reminds me of this time when I was in class taking a state test. some kid in the back was popping a plastic bag over and over. So one of the over kids got PISSED at this and thus beat the hell out of him. When the one sided match was over a test booklet was covered in deep dark red blood.
    Holy! Why didn't the teacher or whoever was in charge there do anything about the plastic bag popping, or the fight that ensued? Dang man, thats scary! But agreed, Epic.

Anyway, if what Fire2box said is true about that 100% thing, i'd go for it , or if you wanna be a good person, stay home sick, and take the test next week. If you learn how to it for years, you won't be forgetting too soon will you?

Just ask yourself the day of the test if you feel you will be able to do it without puking/messing. If you feel well enough, go for it. If not, don't. Your call.

curiousitykitten

"Go to school and throw up all over the test, it's a automatic 100%."

lol imagine that going in the bubble sheet machine

To h--- with the test, How do you feel? Is it test nerves or the flue bug? The office girl at my job had the bug, passed out after a dual session in the john, cought her foot in the fall and spent weeks in hospital getting screws & plates in her ankle. Theres some nasty bugs goin round this year. Take care of yourself if needed.

curiousitykitten

Quote Originally Posted by Nam Repaid View Post
    To h--- with the test, How do you feel? Is it test nerves or the flue bug? The office girl at my job had the bug, passed out after a dual session in the john, cought her foot in the fall and spent weeks in hospital getting screws & plates in her ankle. Theres some nasty bugs goin round this year. Take care of yourself if needed.
    poor lady... what rotten luck

oh its defenetlly a bug...ive felt off all week
    or it might be from lack of sleep (ive been getting an average of 4 hours of sleep per night...cant be helped. My gf wants me on meds) seeing as i was all over my girlfriend and she didnt catch it

the test isnt untill tuesday but the almost shitting my pants and carsick feeling (havent thrown up yet but i just feel like carsick ...obviouslly not in a car but just that feeling if it makes any sense) makes me feel like ill be vomiting in a few days

Quote Originally Posted by Wegs View Post
    Holy! Why didn't the teacher or whoever was in charge there do anything about the plastic bag popping, or the fight that ensued? Dang man, thats scary! But agreed, Epic.

Anyway, if what Fire2box said is true about that 100% thing, i'd go for it , or if you wanna be a good person, stay home sick, and take the test next week. If you learn how to it for years, you won't be forgetting too soon will you?
    Only the TA was in the classroom at the time and she did all she really could which was place a call to the front office. She wouldn't of been able to stop the one sided fight anyways. In the end it solved itself, the kid stopped popping the plastic bag and the kid that beat him senseless got kicked out of the school. It was a win win situation from my point of view.

Also what I said isn't true it was a joke, why would it be true anyways? Also test's are fairly easy as long as you study. However if your sick I highly suggest staying home, mainly for the other kids sake. I got sick so many times from other kids coming in and not warning anyone, or sometimes even the teachers themselves.

::edit:: The fight wasn't a joke, the comment about throwing up on the test booklet and geting 100% however is/was.
    Last edited by Fire2box; 29-Mar-2009 at 04:30.

curiousitykitten

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    Only the TA was in the classroom at the time and she did all she really could which was place a call to the front office. She wouldn't of been able to stop the one sided fight anyways. In the end it solved itself, the kid stopped popping the plastic bag and the kid that beat him senseless got kicked out of the school. It was a win win situation from my point of view.

Also what I said isn't true it was a joke, why would it be true anyways? Also test's are fairly easy as long as you study. However if your sick I highly suggest staying home, mainly for the other kids sake. I got sick so many times from other kids coming in and not warning anyone, or sometimes even the teachers themselves.

well obviouslly it was a joke i joked back silly

i just have been anticipating this test so long