Meddiapers over nights

Status
Not open for further replies.
No but I'm very intrigued! If you do buy some, please let us know how they turn out.

I emailed them through the website for samples. The number is not working.

They are cloth backed so I wouldn't expect too much from them.

Some of the newer cloth backed have a plastic membrane that covers the whole diaper. Im hoping these do too.

Which brands have the plastic membrane? That sounds like something I'd like to try, are they still breathable?

Tranquility elite care, heavenly briefs, hdis night premium also the same diaper as north shores breathable night diaper. The new depends witch suck lol. The seni line too.

They are being marketed specifically to the health industry. Given this I wouldn't expect much from them.

I also would warn you that this company is a customer service nightmare. I ordered a bag online a couple of days ago based on this thread. Today, with a caller ID of MEDDIAPER I get some Asian-sounding woman who barely can speak understandable English on some crap-sounding VOIP call with an echo who for some reason needs to me to repeat everything I entered online.

Oh boy not good. Thanks for the heads up.

I just got an email from them via ebay sending today.I ordered some 5 days ago. Slow shipping IMO.

They are on the ups truck for delivery ill post a review then.

I tried one during the eve and it ripped where the tapes were applied. So i didn't use one over night. It did not leak though. Going to try another today. They do say meddiapers on the diaper its self. And the padding goes close to the front and back edges.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back