Status
Not open for further replies.

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I had this odd moment. I decided to diaper up before I had to work today. I was needed for something midway through and went to do it. I put on my clothes and a jacket and went to help. There was no crinkle or noise, so I was free to wear without any notice. I'm thinking of wearing more often. My diapers help feel more comfortable and a little more confident. Has anyone else noticed this?

I was wearing a Tykable (My last one) and might need to find a better daytime diaper.

depends on what you go for in a diaper, I prefer a cardinal health premium heavy, wouldn't want anything that juvenile looking as there aren't private bathrooms where we work

I do way too much bending over and climbing ladders to be able to wear to work.

wackoreese said:

If you think you shouldn't, you probably shouldn't. Onesies are great for dealing with that, though.

wackoreese said:

And that's where onesies come into play and save the day :p

- - - Updated - - -

Trevor said:
If you think you shouldn't, you probably shouldn't. Onesies are great for dealing with that, though.

beat me to it >u<

It's rare but I will wear to work. It's mainly if I have to go in on a weekend. I have to unlock and re-lock the main door then pass through 2 secure doors to get in and the bathrooms are on the other side of the secure doors. Such a pain. Usually I am alone but I have had 2 or 3 others surprise me and come in as well at times. Of course for some strange reason when you come in on a weekend to work alone and others also did they feel the need to come chat it up. I find these times take some of that comfort away but replace it with exhilaration like I am getting away with something.

I am not really an AB but I have also worn onesie's to work just to feel... like and AB/DL at work not in diapers I guess.

KryanAshford said:
I had this odd moment. I decided to diaper up before I had to work today. I was needed for something midway through and went to do it. I put on my clothes and a jacket and went to help. There was no crinkle or noise, so I was free to wear without any notice. I'm thinking of wearing more often. My diapers help feel more comfortable and a little more confident. Has anyone else noticed this?

Yep at first it's a great relief finding diapers are so "normal" for you that you can just go about your business and not have a care in the world :)

No one cares if you wear a nappy to work. I have been wearing nappies 24/7 for ages and no one has ever commented at all.

You beat me to this too.

Yeah, nobody ever notices. This is double even when it seems completely obvious to you too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back