Cross Dressing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleJess

Banned
I have to admit, I love to cross dress, It's one of those things that makes me feel girly, I've tried bras, and a dress in the past, want to try make up, and eye liner.

I can't explain the feeling, but compared to wearing the clothes I'm "supposed to" It just feels normal, and makes me feel myself. When I was younger I tried girls drynites, and had skinny jeans on, it just felt so right.

You know when with a lot of transgender people, they feel there body and gender don't match, I finally feel that truly, I've been ignoring it for a while, but I'm proud to say I'm a girl lol.

It's something that I've ignored, but when I finally be my true self, I feel the disgust of my male body, although I like guys, I don't really like the idea of me having a penis down there, and the more i think about it, the more I want it gone. I don't know how to explain this, but I image, and fantasize about doing it as a girl, all my dreams involve me being a girl when I fantasize about men.

Just had to get this off my chest, I'm still kind of confused, society wants me to be male, but I want to be a girl, and it's just odd for me.

I've also noticed diapers, help with (hiding the fact I've got a penis) takes my mind off it.

I have to admit, other than the boiling hot room, I want to get out, so I can be myself, so I can dress as a female, wear makeup and have female friends, but society is generally not too "nice" when it comes to transgender people.

I'm definitely not male, I also have to confess, a lot of this is confusing, I'm a trans girl who likes men, is the conclusion I've come to, but I have a inner conflict which is somewhat causing my depression and my suicidal thoughts, 90% of it's caused by other things, but the other 10% is my gender identity issues.

It seems the world too isn't trans friendly yet, I've seen some transphobic things posted by people I know, drives me nuts saying that trans is a mental illness and stuff, makes me sad.

I gather that for many, exploration and eventual understanding of their transgender issues begins with cross-dressing. It was a little different for me, I dress kind of androgynously anyway. The best I have been able to explain it so far is to liken it to "phantom limb syndrome," that disconcerting feeling many amputees experience in which they feel the missing body part is still there. The brain's map of the body's layout does not match the physical reality, and the violation of the brain's expectations are jarring. For me, having the wrong anatomy is very much like that. My brain is expecting a different layout.

And FWIW... IMO... transphobic people are the ones with a mental illness. :p

Sapphyre said:
The best I have been able to explain it so far is to liken it to "phantom limb syndrome," that disconcerting feeling many amputees experience in which they feel the missing body part is still there. The brain's map of the body's layout does not match the physical reality, and the violation of the brain's expectations are jarring.

I am not transgendered and I like my male body but I do like cross-dressing and I have followed the threads on transgender.

Your explanation (phantom limb syndrome) is one of the best I have heard to explain the feelings of transgender people.

So I was wondering Binary, what comes next? Will you start the process by seeing a counselor? I'm sure that even seeing yourself differently is a big step, and I applaud you. I took a similar, parallel step when I was in college. I had always dated girls up until college, but I met a boy and we became a thing. These are big steps in our lives and they take a lot of thought and consideration. Part of it is being brave enough to be yourself.

I eventually married a girl and started a family and that worked out well for me, but each one of us must walk down our own road, and to hell with anyone who objects. Everyone has a right to be happy. You sound happy and that's great.

BabyDenise said:
Your explanation (phantom limb syndrome) is one of the best I have heard to explain the feelings of transgender people.

Thanks! ^^;; I'm glad it made sense! It's a hard thing to describe in general.

So I want to branch off of what the OP said. I am a male, love being a male, want to stay a male. Straight, but I kinda want to know more about being, cross dresing, looking like a girl. LOOKING is the key word for me, tips and tricks, hollywood can do it, so what styles or makeup lingo should those of us who want to look 100% natural female (not talking about body type, since that is partly not in our control). I'm going to buy in the future a real hair wig o wear. I've meet people like the OP female born in a male body, and i say, right on! you do you. It is very hard to describe the feelings.

Last edited:
That is a real toss up for me. I have a very happy compromise with my husband. I shave my legs in the colder months, he likes my hairy legs when I'm wearing shorts. Which is great. The problem is, that I really don't like the look of Shelli having hairy legs, so in the summer I wear 2 pairs of nude dancers tights to cover my leg hair. It really looks quite nice, imho. It is very warm though, even with the good air conditioning we have at home. So... I sweat in the summer when I'd like to be cool, and am delightfully cool in the winter, when it would be OK to be warm. But I like dresses and skirts best, so spring/summer attire is what I prefer, if that is an aspect of the question.

For me I like to wear the clothes and I love the way they feel and I also want to look like a female too. Eventually I want to try make up among other things.

It was through cross dressing that I learned that I was bisexual. I met a guy who was also a cross dresser as well and some things happened between us. But I still prefer girls and I do want to get married and start a family some day.

I identify as Gender Fluid and have for 20 years, which means, how I identify male, female, someplace in between varies day to day. Right now I am expressing my little with a pink frilly satin dress and diaper. Most of the time I express (when not male) a mature look, leggings boots tunic top...
I started when I was five or six, After coming out to my wife 26 years ago I started learning how to do it well. Advice, most makeup places will help you learn makeup free with the expectation you will buy some of their makeup, and you will be surprised how many of them have worked with us as a community.
There are LOTS of us out here.

I'm like you, I like to crossdress, sometimes I put bras, a nice dress with sexy panties and heels. I would have loved to be a girl but I'm a boy, and I'm happy too I guess.
It's exactly like wearing diapers I guess, I know that I'm not a baby but it's good to have a different feeling that the regular student guy drinking alcool, watching football blablabla
I like my secret life hihi

I am transgender and have recently gone through my transition. I now live my life as woman, from clothes and appearance to identification and pronouns. I can speak for the original poster but the only advice I can give is to explore your feelings and definitely talk to a professional as soon as you can. The one thing I did was think about it for such a long time that I now regret doing i all sooner. One thing to bear in mind is that the longer you leave it the less the hormone replacement medicine will effect your outer body. Starting the medicine has really changed my world both physically and mentally for the better. If it is that you prefer to simply cross dress from time to time then that is fine also but if you do feel someting deeper than just dressing up, you really need to ask yourself some tough questions. Best of luck, its a hell of a ride if you do go through with it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back