1 tape diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokiyomi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi, I want to try Adult Diapers specifically the cushies from ABU, but I don't know if they are sold in a small size and if they are shipped internationally, if don't what 1 tape diaper you guys recommend in small size? I prefer AB/DL adult diapers than plain white adult diapers :graduate::graduate::graduate:

ABU doesn't have smalls yet. They had indicated they'd be available in the US at the beginning of 2017 but they've tweeted that there has been an unexpected delay and there's no new release date yet.

It shouldn't be too long and typically new developments migrate out to the other sites a month or so after release. You can contact them directly about the best options for international shipping.

Abu preschool is available in a size small I believe

Tokiyomi said:
Hi, I want to try Adult Diapers specifically the cushies from ABU, but I don't know if they are sold in a small size and if they are shipped internationally, if don't what 1 tape diaper you guys recommend in small size? I prefer AB/DL adult diapers than plain white adult diapers :graduate::graduate::graduate:

I would keep a check on ABU's Twitter for the update on smalls. At the moment they have announced that the
Small Preschools are already done, with some design errors, but if you're looking for a one tape design
I would try the SDKs which if I remember correctly is also coming in small.

In terms of international shipping, If its Canada/Japan/Australia then they have a site for the country specifically.
Not to sure about Europe and I would assume anything from Mexico to SA would be possible but I think they do have to
label it as diapers so it might not be as discreet.

1 tape I never heard or seen what a 1 tape diaper looks like???

Angellothefox said:
1 tape I never heard or seen what a 1 tape diaper looks like???

Well that's one tape per side of course. Some people prefer them because they have a more "authentic baby diaper look" since all baby diapers are single tape. Adults have different hip geometry so getting a good (leakproof) fit can be easier with double tapes. Single tapes tend to be a lot wider to provide the necessary strength.

ABU Cushies
Do2DAG7.png

ABU Lavender
OMyZSI2.png

ABU SDK
8GOiZNJ.png

Rearz Little Squirts
RnjQPup.jpg

fit as seen from behind
(I suspect that one's got a booster in it though)
2NnOyjA.jpg
taped correctly, they can be made to fit pretty well

(posted via imgur after local resizing because of ubb's image size limit, at http://imgur.com/a/fBG28)

ABU's preschool appear to be identical construction except for their double tapes, so if a person wanted to compare apples to apples, that'd be the way to go.

NorthShoreAdam said:
Our NorthShore Premium Youth Brief is equivalent sizing to most Adult Small briefs and has one Velcro tape per side. Note: It features an all-white cloth-like backsheet. See http://www.northshorecare.com/northshore-youth-briefs.html

Do you have any actual pictures of this diaper worn? Illustrations don't show the look and fit very well. But it's interesting to see single tab velcro. (ABU tried that awhile ago with their rev 1 cushies)

DC Amor comes in size small and is a single tape per side. It's kind of like a budget ABU diaper. Potential downsides are that it's pink and people complain about the illustrations on it (personally I don't care what it looks like as long as it works).

bambinod said:
Do you have any actual pictures of this diaper worn? Illustrations don't show the look and fit very well. But it's interesting to see single tab velcro. (ABU tried that awhile ago with their rev 1 cushies)

Unfortunately, not. But you can email [email protected] and ask for a sample (2-pack) of these (Model 1250).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back