Identify the nappy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

woolyDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
As previously posted on this site I made a massive order from ABDL factory, one of every white plastic backed nappy the sell in single trials.
Brilliant delivery as I said but they haven't labeled any of them!
I've worked out which some are by the printing and makings on the backing which acts as the wetness indicator but a few have me stumped.
I'm slowly working my way through these and I've got one on now which is close to perfect for my requirements.
All white(no writing or markings at all on the plastic backing)
Nice big double tapes with blue second tape
No landing strip
All white inside on the padding-no blue section
Reasonably thick but not massive

I have pictures but no way of posting them on this message

From the description can anyone have a go at identifying the mystery nappy?

uploads images to imgur maybe? or you should be able to upload directly with the forum here?

If you can use imgur to upload the pictures and link them here, then give us the list of what diapers they sent you and which ones you've crossed off so far that'll make it easier

A quick guess is the Dry 24/7

I concur with it most likely being a Comficare Dry 24/7

check out their site here if you want to confirm www.dry247.com

From process of deduction I reckon it's a conficare 24\7 like some said.
It states that the sizing is larger than normal manufacturers; when I put the nappy on I thought it was a large but turns out to be medium. A perfect sized medium for me. Size wise it is perfect, probably the best fitting nappy I've every tried for my 'slightly to big for medium and too small for large' frame.

I did get a list of what I ordered but there are 31 nappies listed on the delivery note so some are blank without markings. Tena is easy, others not so.

I'm still struggling to see how to upload a picture to my message on android.

Great to know that the dry 247 is on the large end of medium. I'm curious have you tried the Betterdry's yet/what is their large/medium sizing like?

confused, why can't you just embed the image using insert image?

There doesn't seem to be an option or icon for adding images on my screen here.
The 24/7 is almost perfect for me except the price! Not cheap.

I've had the comficare/betterdry in the past, both large and medium. Found them comfy and effective, the medium was a good fit and not too tight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back