• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trekker9527

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi, all. I've been lurking on this site for some time, and I thought I'd come in and show my face.
I'm currently in college, studying computer science. I want to become a programmer after I graduate.

I'm here because I sometimes need like-minded people to talk to about my diaper fetish.

My other interests include collecting coins & stamps, gaming, programming, and surfing the Internet.

Welcome to ADISC!

Computer Science is certainly a good field to get into and I wish you luck in your education.

Trekker9527 said:
Hi, all. I've been lurking on this site for some time, and I thought I'd come in and show my face.
I'm currently in college, studying computer science. I want to become a programmer after I graduate.

I'm here because I sometimes need like-minded people to talk to about my diaper fetish.

My other interests include collecting coins & stamps, gaming, programming, and surfing the Internet.

Hi and welcome to the site. I used to collect coins when I was a kid. I have a couple of the big pennies from the 1700s and a 1914 D Lincoln head penny, along with a number of commemorative fifty cent pieces.

Wow, there are more numismatists in this room than you can flip a coin at!

Welcome. My grandfather amassed quite a collection during his lifetime. My father curated it now.

Hi and Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back