Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Which came first for you, being furry or ABDL?

for me I went from TB/DL-DL-AB/DL now to BF/DL. so yah, allot of transitions.

Quote Originally Posted by Jakken View Post
    for me I went from TB/DL-DL-AB/DL now to BF/DL. so yah, allot of transitions.
    Sorry for the dum question... but what's TB? Google only sez Tuberculosis!

Quote Originally Posted by AdorableRabbit View Post
    Sorry for the dum question... but what's TB? Google only sez Tuberculosis!
    Teen baby

I went from being a furry to being a babyfur to being an ABDL furry

DL for me started in early childhood. I got into AB at around 20 and furry like less than a year later.

I started out as a DL, then became an adult baby, and now I just discovered my fursona; a skunk.

I found both at pretty much the same time, maybe ABDL a tiny bit earlier but being a babyfur wasn't too far after.

Both for me go back as far as I can remember, I did not know what a furry was until had internet access but furry for me is more spiritual with a lot of feeling that in the past I have lived as a few different animals and even as a dragon, but as a young child I used to pretend to be other animals, but not in an anthropomorphic form, I have had dreams as an anthro form but usually they are rare and as a fursona I am not an anthro scaly either it just never felt right for me. I don't know if it autism that makes me feel more animal then human or that I did live in the past as the animals I role play as now. That and I have no sexual interest in the fandom like so many other people do and that's why I say its spiritual for me. I discounted hanging around most furries when I discovered the sexual aspect of it. Not that I feel that it's wrong or right I just have no interest. I would identify with being asexual then anything else

I have always had a desire to be in diapers as well and was forced out of them and always envied kids that where allowed to wear them longer, I was 14 though when I guess I could say diapers became a fetish, when visiting my dad I had to go to bed at the same time as my younger brothers, something like 8pm, my mom got me watchman tv so I could sneak that with me on weekends at my dads house and took diapers from my brother so I could stay up later and watch that TV in bed and use the diapers so I would not tip off to my dad that I was still awake, so the DL thing came by accident,

Quote Originally Posted by Near View Post
    I discovered furries through being an AB/DL.
    Same for me. Some cat talked me into things. Gotta watch those kittens.