So guys.... I was wondering, there is any major difference between a body and a onesie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alphathekitten

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Because, I just saw one on-line that made me gone crazy! It looks so cute, and it's thankfully cheap. I can even imagine myself waddling around on this body! :rolleyes:

(If you're curious, here's the mighty link: http://produto.mercadolivre.com.br/MLB-712010778-pijamas-e-bodys-adulto-_JM#D[S:VIP,L:SELLER_ITEMS,V:3])

However, I'm really not sure... I can always try a needlewoman for doing what I want, how I want, for even less (considering, of course, that I wouldn't need to pay for shipment through).... The same guy who offer this body as well offers great footie pajamas! There is even one with a that open on the back (which would be great for my big brother to check my diaper)... And yet, the prices aren't that bad. :D

However, there is always Onesies Downunder, which some people claim to also sell great pacifiers. So yeah... I'm extremely confused! I don't know what to choose! So please, leave your opinion, I'll help me a lot actually! :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back