Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fabine Dreamlike New Diaper

Default Fabine Dreamlike New Diaper

Hi Guys

Just seen a picture of the new Fabine Dreamlike nappy, and I must say a very bizarre looking design. Not sure what they were thinking when they thought up this design for a nappy?

For me, it doesn't do anything for me whatsoever, to mimic a nappy to look like a pair of jeans or jean shorts is very strange.

Do they want people to wear them walking around showing the world that you wear nappies and try and disguise them as jean shorts, for starters it's a Nappy/diaper there is no hiding that fact, people will know you're wearing one just by the shape and padding so why design it to look this way?

What do you guys think?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fabine dreamlike.jpg 
Views:	512 
Size:	43.3 KB 
ID:	28270

Um......
    Um......

You know it's better than those black things with the yellow stripe IMO but I think Huggies have already done this so trying to wrap my head around it.

10 minutes of thinking and I think I would try them.

Yeah those Tykables are strange, different strokes for different folks as they say!

Those Fabines don't do anything for me, I won't be parting with any of my cash for them I'm afraid.

Fair play to you Argent if you do try them!

I am rather surprised that I've now found a diaper less appealing to me than the Fabine Black diapers.

I'd wear those to the beach. From a little ways away nobody would be able to tell the difference.

The one good thing I could maybe see with these is that if wearing jeans over them, they might be less noticable if your shirt rides up as the coloring is similar. I looked them up, and despite looking like cloth backed, they are really plastic backed. For the right price, id be happy to give them a try.

Slept on it overnight and my OCD has kicked in, I really want to try these now.

I would have thought I would dislike these as much as the Pleather since they are so far from what I consider to be diapers but no now I want them!

I want them too and the thought of wearing them to the beach sounds fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Crinklesounds View Post
    Hi Guys

Just seen a picture of the new Fabine Dreamlike nappy, and I must say a very bizarre looking design. Not sure what they were thinking when they thought up this design for a nappy?

For me, it doesn't do anything for me whatsoever, to mimic a nappy to look like a pair of jeans or jean shorts is very strange.

Do they want people to wear them walking around showing the world that you wear nappies and try and disguise them as jean shorts, for starters it's a Nappy/diaper there is no hiding that fact, people will know you're wearing one just by the shape and padding so why design it to look this way?

What do you guys think?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fabine dreamlike.jpg 
Views:	512 
Size:	43.3 KB 
ID:	28270
    where do you buy these? whats the site/store called!!!?

I specifically remember Huggies or Luvs making blue jean baby diapers a few years ago. They were a limited run for a few months. I recall the commercial: "My diaper is full...full of fashion." I'd try these for sure, although I've never seen a place that sells full packs of Fabines in the US (I'm sure someone does). I've only seen the eBay scammers selling them a few at a time for a massive profit.