Fabine Dreamlike New Diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crinklesounds

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi Guys

Just seen a picture of the new Fabine Dreamlike nappy, and I must say a very bizarre looking design. Not sure what they were thinking when they thought up this design for a nappy?

For me, it doesn't do anything for me whatsoever, to mimic a nappy to look like a pair of jeans or jean shorts is very strange.

Do they want people to wear them walking around showing the world that you wear nappies and try and disguise them as jean shorts, for starters it's a Nappy/diaper there is no hiding that fact, people will know you're wearing one just by the shape and padding so why design it to look this way?

What do you guys think?Fabine dreamlike.jpg

Um......
Um......

You know it's better than those black things with the yellow stripe IMO but I think Huggies have already done this so trying to wrap my head around it.

10 minutes of thinking and I think I would try them.

Yeah those Tykables are strange, different strokes for different folks as they say!

Those Fabines don't do anything for me, :thumbdown::thumbdown: I won't be parting with any of my cash for them I'm afraid.

Fair play to you Argent if you do try them!

I am rather surprised that I've now found a diaper less appealing to me than the Fabine Black diapers.

I'd wear those to the beach. From a little ways away nobody would be able to tell the difference.

The one good thing I could maybe see with these is that if wearing jeans over them, they might be less noticable if your shirt rides up as the coloring is similar. I looked them up, and despite looking like cloth backed, they are really plastic backed. For the right price, id be happy to give them a try.

Slept on it overnight and my OCD has kicked in, I really want to try these now.

I would have thought I would dislike these as much as the Pleather since they are so far from what I consider to be diapers but no now I want them!

I want them too and the thought of wearing them to the beach sounds fun!

Crinklesounds said:
Hi Guys

Just seen a picture of the new Fabine Dreamlike nappy, and I must say a very bizarre looking design. Not sure what they were thinking when they thought up this design for a nappy?

For me, it doesn't do anything for me whatsoever, to mimic a nappy to look like a pair of jeans or jean shorts is very strange.

Do they want people to wear them walking around showing the world that you wear nappies and try and disguise them as jean shorts, for starters it's a Nappy/diaper there is no hiding that fact, people will know you're wearing one just by the shape and padding so why design it to look this way?

What do you guys think?View attachment 28270

where do you buy these? whats the site/store called!!!?

I specifically remember Huggies or Luvs making blue jean baby diapers a few years ago. They were a limited run for a few months. I recall the commercial: "My diaper is full...full of fashion." I'd try these for sure, although I've never seen a place that sells full packs of Fabines in the US (I'm sure someone does). I've only seen the eBay scammers selling them a few at a time for a massive profit.

Hi Ryan, as far as I know they are only sold on their website, www.buntewindel.de, I think they are still waiting for them to arrive, due to only preorder.

They are quite expensive though.

Now these are all I can think about, wondering if Littlesdown Under who have supplied me with lots of Panda Fabines and even some Teddies are going to get these or if I have to suck up all the postage?

ABDL Factory will probably get them at some point? They stock the teddy ones.

It's.... interesting! Will be interesting to see them in person. I would be surprised if they catch on though and aren't just a novelty!

They'd be perfect for underwearness participation, or a subway no pants day too.

Hey you, you're supposed to take off your pants. Oh, you did....

Such an amazing advert!

yeah I thought it was a bit over the top, more like a short comedy commercial parody than an actual real manufacturer's commercial, but it was entertaining.

I don't think they caught on. I assume they cost more, and diapers being one of the biggest expenses for a toddler, I can imagine it not being a sustainable purchasing decision. More of a gimmick for the parents than anything else. Like, get just one box of them to put your kid in for a week or so to entertain the spouse and make diaper duty a little less tedious for awhile.

I think they'd be interesting to try, even if just for the novelty look. However, they aren't exactly the most budget-friendly. For that reason, they aren't in the cards for me right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back