ADBL Factory

Status
Not open for further replies.

woolyDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Towards the end of 2016 I placed an order with the above company in no urgent rush to get it delivered...'it'll come when it comes etc'....i tell myself. So with one week before Christmas I get surprising emails saying my order is being picked and then dispatched. More surprising is it arrived the Wednesday before Christmas having ordered it less than 4 days prior. From mainland Europe via 2 carriers to UK in 4 days before Christmas i was amazed at this company's effeciency.
I'm a DL and no way AB; love plastic backed nappies and hate cloth like disposables. So, using the filter system on the website i systematically ordered every single plain white/coloured nappy available that i could supplied in medium and large.
My body size is annoyingly between medium and large depending on manufacturer. A 'Regular' size would be suberb between M and L but only one manufacturer has had this brainwave and they are in USA.
With an extensive library of nappies by every possible manufacturer fitting my criteria here to try I intend to share my findings with the forum with hopefully a picture of each nappy, on and off, maybe a capacity assessment but most important to me a comfort report.
I look forward to my reviews and reactions.

Yeah, they're pretty fast. I'm in germany and I always receive my orders within two days. They also offer discounts when ordering more than 4 packages of a certain diaper at once.

I'm in the same situation as regards sizing. Mediums in most brands nearly fit me perfectly, but are generally just a tiny bit smaller than I'd like. On the occasions I've tried a large size, then it's generally been far too big - can't get it tight round legs etc.

I'd be really interested to hear the results of your testing - What are the largest mediums and what are the smallest larges?!

On another note, I too was surprised by he speed of ABDL factory delivering to the UK in the week leading up to Christmas.

Thanks for the tips, I'll get some samples of those ordered. I have tried medium dry 24/7's in the distant past and I found them to be small (much like bambino's and other ABDL products). I'll be interested to see what they're like now, or whether it's my shape that's the problem!

Anyone else feel free to add from your experience which are the largest medium diapers and the smallest large diapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back