Thread: After you exercise, do you feel an urge to go into little-space?

Default After you exercise, do you feel an urge to go into little-space?

I just came back from an intense exercise. The only desire in me is for relaxation and comfort... The best way I know how is to visit little space.

Do you feel the same way after exercising?

My first urge is to get a shower and clean clothes. Then I usually enjoy a cup of coffee. I'll often go biking while diapered, so I'm in little space while exercising. Little space may carry through the shower or not, depending on my mood and what I have to do with the rest of the day. If I'm working, doing chores, etc., then no little space. If I'm relaxing or house cleaning, I may be diapered and "little".

I often find that I slip into that little (head)space while I'm at the gym. Working out makes me feel very conifident and pretty, and I'm very confident when I'm in little space, so the feeling carries over a little bit. But, I can't color, or suck on a bottle at the gym. Hehe. So often times the first thing I want to do when I get home is get a diaper on to keep that little feeling going.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    My first urge is to get a shower and clean clothes. Then I usually enjoy a cup of coffee. I'll often go biking while diapered, so I'm in little space while exercising. Little space may carry through the shower or not, depending on my mood and what I have to do with the rest of the day. If I'm working, doing chores, etc., then no little space. If I'm relaxing or house cleaning, I may be diapered and "little".
    I've always wanted to wear while cycling. Aside from my diaper being totally visible under my form fitting lycra cycling clothes, I'm worried that I'll wear out my plastic pants and/or get a chaffing rash down there. What has been your experience with these issues? How long can you ride in a diaper before it becomes uncomfortable?

Quote Originally Posted by Babybike2 View Post
    I've always wanted to wear while cycling. Aside from my diaper being totally visible under my form fitting lycra cycling clothes, I'm worried that I'll wear out my plastic pants and/or get a chaffing rash down there. What has been your experience with these issues? How long can you ride in a diaper before it becomes uncomfortable?
    One round on our bike trail is 7 miles which probably isn't a lot for you. I sometimes do the 15 mile trip with my son when he visits, but I'm not diapered then.

I wear bike shorts that have an inner and outer shell. The inner shell is tight but the outer shell makes them look like loose shorts so the diaper doesn't show. I wear cloth and typically, no plastic pants, so they are quite comfortable, plus the cloth gives me extra padding. I know it sounds kinky, but I like the feeling of being wet in my diaper and bike shorts. The shorts are black so they don't show being wet. I wash both diaper and shorts out in the shower when I get home.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    One round on our bike trail is 7 miles which probably isn't a lot for you. I sometimes do the 15 mile trip with my son when he visits, but I'm not diapered then.

I wear bike shorts that have an inner and outer shell. The inner shell is tight but the outer shell makes them look like loose shorts so the diaper doesn't show. I wear cloth and typically, no plastic pants, so they are quite comfortable, plus the cloth gives me extra padding. I know it sounds kinky, but I like the feeling of being wet in my diaper and bike shorts. The shorts are black so they don't show being wet. I wash both diaper and shorts out in the shower when I get home.
    That makes sense. Thanks for the advise. Currently the bike is on the trainer for the winter. This should allow me to experiment.

Quote Originally Posted by Themanswifesman View Post
    I just came back from an intense exercise. The only desire in me is for relaxation and comfort... The best way I know how is to visit little space.

Do you feel the same way after exercising?
    Wow, this is an interesting question...

The reason I say this is because I always take diapers with me in my gym bag when I go to the gym. After exercising, almost without fail, I shower and put on a diaper which I wear for the rest of the day. (This is a paid gym where you have private showers/restrooms).

I have been doing this for over two years now, and almost without fail, I always diaper up after exercising. If it is in the morning before going to work, yes, I still diaper up. Most often it is in the evening, which is certainly less chance of discovery, but I have to admit, there is a connection with determining to wear diapers after working out. Which I think in itself is interesting, since I am being much more manly and adult like in hitting the weights and pumping iron as well as cardio exercise that I may do for an hour or more. That certainly isn't something babylike. But yet then I hit the showers and put on my music, "People like us" and "Born this way" and find myself leaving the gym in a Teddy Bear Bambino or Aww so Cute diaper and custom onsies under my jeans and shirt.

I have no explanation for it other than just sharing here that this is something that I find myself regularly doing. I don't wear diapers 24/7 and if I am just going about my day, I don't usually wear diapers. However, for some reason, which I have no explanation for, if I am working out, I do connect with my little self and usually end up wearing a diaper afterwards.

Is there a connection with the physical work out that causes this behavior? Well, I really can't say. But it is something that certainly is real and happens regularly.

Perhaps there is some connection with the fact that while working out I am more in tune with my inner self, as when I work out, I really work out. I don't give it some half attempt, but finish with my shirt soaking wet from sweat and my muscles straining as I have just given it my all. Perhaps when getting in this "zone" it is getting myself in tune with my true self in every fashion, which also is part of being little.

Anyhow... I just found the OP's thread interesting because I for one do experience this on a fairly regular basis. 'Tis even the case tonight as I was not wearing earlier today but after hitting the gym tonight I have been in my purple Aww So Cute diapers that I put on while showering at the gym.

... I am very interested in hearing if others too have a similar experience as I truly don't have any logical explanation why this happens to me.