After you exercise, do you feel an urge to go into little-space?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I just came back from an intense exercise. The only desire in me is for relaxation and comfort... The best way I know how is to visit little space.

Do you feel the same way after exercising?

My first urge is to get a shower and clean clothes. Then I usually enjoy a cup of coffee. I'll often go biking while diapered, so I'm in little space while exercising. Little space may carry through the shower or not, depending on my mood and what I have to do with the rest of the day. If I'm working, doing chores, etc., then no little space. If I'm relaxing or house cleaning, I may be diapered and "little".

I often find that I slip into that little (head)space while I'm at the gym. Working out makes me feel very conifident and pretty, and I'm very confident when I'm in little space, so the feeling carries over a little bit. But, I can't color, or suck on a bottle at the gym. Hehe. So often times the first thing I want to do when I get home is get a diaper on to keep that little feeling going.

dogboy said:
My first urge is to get a shower and clean clothes. Then I usually enjoy a cup of coffee. I'll often go biking while diapered, so I'm in little space while exercising. Little space may carry through the shower or not, depending on my mood and what I have to do with the rest of the day. If I'm working, doing chores, etc., then no little space. If I'm relaxing or house cleaning, I may be diapered and "little".

I've always wanted to wear while cycling. Aside from my diaper being totally visible under my form fitting lycra cycling clothes, I'm worried that I'll wear out my plastic pants and/or get a chaffing rash down there. What has been your experience with these issues? How long can you ride in a diaper before it becomes uncomfortable?

Babybike2 said:
I've always wanted to wear while cycling. Aside from my diaper being totally visible under my form fitting lycra cycling clothes, I'm worried that I'll wear out my plastic pants and/or get a chaffing rash down there. What has been your experience with these issues? How long can you ride in a diaper before it becomes uncomfortable?

One round on our bike trail is 7 miles which probably isn't a lot for you. I sometimes do the 15 mile trip with my son when he visits, but I'm not diapered then.

I wear bike shorts that have an inner and outer shell. The inner shell is tight but the outer shell makes them look like loose shorts so the diaper doesn't show. I wear cloth and typically, no plastic pants, so they are quite comfortable, plus the cloth gives me extra padding. I know it sounds kinky, but I like the feeling of being wet in my diaper and bike shorts. The shorts are black so they don't show being wet. I wash both diaper and shorts out in the shower when I get home.

dogboy said:
One round on our bike trail is 7 miles which probably isn't a lot for you. I sometimes do the 15 mile trip with my son when he visits, but I'm not diapered then.

I wear bike shorts that have an inner and outer shell. The inner shell is tight but the outer shell makes them look like loose shorts so the diaper doesn't show. I wear cloth and typically, no plastic pants, so they are quite comfortable, plus the cloth gives me extra padding. I know it sounds kinky, but I like the feeling of being wet in my diaper and bike shorts. The shorts are black so they don't show being wet. I wash both diaper and shorts out in the shower when I get home.
That makes sense. Thanks for the advise. Currently the bike is on the trainer for the winter. This should allow me to experiment.

Themanswifesman said:
I just came back from an intense exercise. The only desire in me is for relaxation and comfort... The best way I know how is to visit little space.

Do you feel the same way after exercising?

Wow, this is an interesting question...

The reason I say this is because I too seem to find myself in my little space after exercising and often wear a diaper afterwards. This seems contrary to the whole thought of working out, as I am certainly being much more adult like in hitting the weights and pumping iron as well as cardio exercise

I have no explanation for it other than just sharing here that this is something that happens when I work out.

Last edited:
pft I don't exercise

TeddyBearCowboy said:
Wow, this is an interesting question...

The reason I say this is because I too seem to find myself in my little space after exercising and often wear a diaper afterwards. This seems contrary to the whole thought of working out, as I am certainly being much more adult like in hitting the weights and pumping iron as well as cardio exercise

I have no explanation for it other than just sharing here that this is something that happens when I work out.

Huh, that's funny I have the complete opposite reaction. Working out usually brings out the adult in me and afterwards I'm pumped and ready to take on the world.

Now, I do get a charge that's kind of ... increased sexual receptiveness maybe? I think it's being around so many people working their bodies hard, and of course there's the weirdly homoeroticly charged locker room banter of the trainers who'll occasionally slap each other's butts in bro-ish bonding. Still that all for me it manifests in dominant sexual inclinations and greater desire/ability to deal with my adult cares.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back