Status
Not open for further replies.

Kendora

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
i loved

yey n_n

I haven't seen it in a while, but I love the show. It's very clever and has something for everyone, littles and adults.

No

I love it! though once I had peppa pig bed covers and since I see them every day I didn't think anything of it.. I showed a colleague at work a picture of a teddy I brought my boyfriend, she saw the bed covers and said very loudly "You have peppa pig bed covers?" she was laughing.. luckily my overconfidence covered it up with "yeah and? you're just jealous!" haha

I love to hate her XD

i love it,i think its hiliarious! but most parents that i ask about it, tell me they hate it. they say its a bad influence on children.

I don't like the way they consisently make Daddy Pig look like an incompetent dolt, despite the fact that he is apearantly a structual engineer.

No. It's stupid.

I prefer sister show from the creators Ben and Holly's Little Kingdom but it has it's flaws too

I never seen it and don't really intend to.

It's a really swell show, but to me the narrator (John Sparkes) makes it sound more like an ESL course, much less than a cartoon.

I looove Peppa Pig it's so cute and funny! One of my favorite kid's shows :)

Gosh no. I absolutely hated it when I was a kid. However I may like it now I don't know, haven't watched it in ages.

No!!!!! It's weird and childish.

I've never seen it and i'm not going to. Just by the ads for toys and what not I find it annoying. I call them turbochargers that go oink!

It's certainly not at the top of my list of preferred children's shows but I wouldn't go as far as calling it the worst. I'll go ahead and say my stance on it is neutral. I don't love it and I do not hate it. It's just another show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back