View Poll Results: Which characters do you want on Huggies Pull Ups?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Anna and Elsa

3 21.43%
  • Buzz Lightyear(again)

4 28.57%
  • Rapunzel

4 28.57%
  • Monsters

7 50.00%
  • Merida

2 14.29%
  • Incredibles

4 28.57%
  • Elena of Avalor

2 14.29%
  • Keep Kion(TLG)

3 21.43%
  • Aurora

2 14.29%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What would you think if they update the Pull Ups for 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Slomo View Post
    And you realise Hugggies markets to the parents of those toddlers who are the ones actually buying those diapers. Right? I guarantee you a small toddler (and definitely a baby) cares very little for those designs on their diapers. It's the parent's expectations for what the toddler "should" like that matters. Not the toddlers.
    I'd say by the age of two, some kids probably have a preference for certain cartoon characters. I, for example, apparently loved Barney when I was about one to two years old. So I could see a parent being encouraged to choose a certain brand of diapers, and especially training pants, because they have a character their kid likes on them.

Quote Originally Posted by KimbaStarshine View Post
    You realize that their actual market is toddlers, not you, right?
    You realize that the question is address to "you" meaning us, and not toddlers, right?

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem View Post
    You realize that the question is address to "you" meaning us, and not toddlers, right?
    It's fine and dandy to wish/fantasize that something would happen, but when you come onto a site and your first post is about how you wish a company that makes baby diapers would make a product to satisfy your wants, it leaves a poor first impression.

As much as I love Kion and Miles I honestly think that the boys ones once Cars 3 comes out there gonna have them on all 3 of the varieties for boys as for girls I'd like to see maybe a half Sofia half Elena since the shows are basically sisters as they were both created by Craig Gerber. And for reference for the boys we gotta remember what happened when cars 2 came out :P

Quote Originally Posted by ZukaZama View Post
    As much as I love Kion and Miles I honestly think that the boys ones once Cars 3 comes out there gonna have them on all 3 of the varieties for boys as for girls I'd like to see maybe a half Sofia half Elena since the shows are basically sisters as they were both created by Craig Gerber. And for reference for the boys we gotta remember what happened when cars 2 came out :P
    it will be interesting with cars 3 since the ad for it makes it seem that it will be a rather dark pixar movie.

Quote Originally Posted by KimbaStarshine View Post
    It's fine and dandy to wish/fantasize that something would happen, but when you come onto a site and your first post is about how you wish a company that makes baby diapers would make a product to satisfy your wants, it leaves a poor first impression.
    What the hell do you think the whole point of the original post is? To satisfy what people wants. My first impression of you, is that you're a bit slow.

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem View Post
    What the hell do you think the whole point of the original post is? To satisfy what people wants. My first impression of you, is that you're a bit slow.
    To see what designs people would like to see on training pants. Not for people to spout stupidity about how a company should quit making a product for toddlers because one thirty-eight-year-old on the Internet said so. There's a difference between saying ''I would like to see this design on Pull-Ups'' and ''I think they should stop making them for no reason other than that's what I want!''
    Last edited by KimbaStarshine; 1 Week Ago at 23:39.