Status
Not open for further replies.

Catt

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Sissy
Ok so.....Yesterday i got home and decided to do some hypnosis, i came across this interesting file called "anti potty training" on warp my mind, most hypnosis's dont work on me and i figured this would be the same.

well, to my surprise, it worked. I listened to the file twice in a row, i usually do because of my adhd it makes it hard so doing it twice helps idk why. I went shopping and came home, sat down and was playing video games aobut 5 hours later when i went to adjust what i thought was an uncomfortable position for my lady pole(i'm trans) and reachd down to find out i was full out urinating, there was nothing i could do about it so i just counted how long i kept peeing, it was 27 seconds, which is a long time IMO considering i didnt feel like i had to pee at all.

Now i like wearing diapers, but i only wear them in private, now that i um...have had 3 accidents so far (it is about 21 hours since i listened to the hypnosis (i listned to it one more time before bed too). If i'm going to be in diapers so much what am i going to do for work since i work in retail and a diaper would be super obvious with our dress code. and what about my parents? i currently live with them again bcause of bad times, what do i tell them? today i went and got a 20 pack of diapers from walmart to help for a while while i'm at home, for work should i just try to make it in time or???

I like being incontinent but how do i tell my parents "hey btw i'm incontinent all of the sudden because i hypnotised myself last night thinking it wouldnt work and it did?"
my parents would be mad!!

hypnotism is not magic, it reinforces self beliefs with suggestions.
So, whatever happens, happens because you want it to happen.
therefore, stop listening and tell yourself that you want your normal behavior back. Also, on WMM there are files that undo programming, just search for them.

i said i liked it.....

The old perveribal saying careful what you wish for or it will happen LOLOL And a Legal Term called cavet emptour let the listener beware of unintended consequences. I worked retail fully diapered you will be fine. Relax . However I strongly urge all current and future ADISC members NOT to listen or watch those type of videos on youtube or other forms of media there can be some major medical complications that come from those videos especially if you have eplipipsy conditions. I truly cannot understand how and why people want to do harm to themselves.

Am I the only one that thinks this is about as real as that other guy who magically found a used rearz on a plane and decided to wear it?

i'm being 100% honest man

Rennecfox I agree with you .

Helix said:
Miss that guy; I hope he makes a comeback someday.

he stuck around long enough to get established, every new story sounded crazier then the last, maybe the hypno finally fully turned him into a baby girl and he lost the ability to type :laugh: That said this poster is also trans,
strange coincidence we have such a sudden influx of 18 year olds who are getting sex changes/had sex changes and experimenting with hypnosis and flocking here to talk about what they are doing.

Last edited:
I find it hard to believe. That i could listen to a message on a tape that would alter any function of my bowl or bladder to do otherwise that has been trained for more then 60 years.

RennecFox,
Wonders how the Admins allow multiple users on a single IP address or a computer idenitifer marker thinks that the sitemaster should do a audit of the membership and clean house in my view if there are any violators. Sorry if this sounds harsh time has come to crack down I think. Do not get me wrong I am not saying denying someones right to expression and speech however there is a line that some cross and they have crossed mine dunno about anyone else's.
Guess when you have too much free time on your hands this is what we are subjected to shameful I say.

You only can hypnotism yourself if you want to do it, but it takes a while to and does not just happen with just a few listings.

actually i started gtting into hypnosis because of acid making me get into meditations and i found this hypnosis prson who helped me look into my own mind and question my entire life to discover myself more. I have a diaper thing cause i like to pee my pants since i was a kid (probably because of this one time in daycar i remember vividly for some reason), and then over time and a long year of losing everyone in my life i have really started to try many new things and do things i haven't before and at the momnt its adbl stuff
sooooo. I mean i agree its weird that there is a rise if trans peopl in this current time, but its due to our own fault with electronics causing less connection btween people and people get lazier the more inventions there are, thus the "real" issues our ancestors had to deal with are nothing to us so we have mental problems, most of the time befor you worked through it or got killed for having mntal issues :D
now, i have been begging my mom to paint my nails since i was 6 and wanted to do ballet instead of sports but my parents wouldnt let me, perhaps if i had been able to grow up being able to do whatever i wanted i would'nt be so disgusted with my own body because its not what i even see myself as in my dreams. sorry i'm rambling. Anyways, yes that is an interesting topic but it has an explination. anothr reason the influx is everyone in the younger generations were though "everyone is special in their own way" and all this stupid crap so people feel they need to identify why they are special. people are becoming idenity's and less of people because a majority of young kids are addicted to the internet and social media and the most addicted ones usually get depressed because they are never doing anything but on th internet but think it makes thm happy so they keep doing it. why am i still rambling.

- - - Updated - - -

didnt say it altered my function? just didnt realize i was peeing till i reached down lmao, pretty easy to let go when you're diapered almost constantly when not at work.

xpluswearer said:
RennecFox,
Wonders how the Admins allow multiple users on a single IP address or a computer idenitifer marker thinks that the sitemaster should do a audit of the membership and clean house in my view if there are any violators. Sorry if this sounds harsh time has come to crack down I think. Do not get me wrong I am not saying denying someones right to expression and speech however there is a line that some cross and they have crossed mine dunno about anyone else's.
Guess when you have too much free time on your hands this is what we are subjected to shameful I say.

When I was an admin on an anime site years ago, first thing I always checked when I noticed "similar behavior" from a recently banned member I'd always check ip first then do an ip ban and if it was bad enough complain to their service provider.

Eh, IP bans don't usually, work plus I'm sure there are other members who use VPNs, plus it's a privacy thing, some people don't want there whole family seeing facebook ads for diapers targeted towards everyone..

I've come across IRC servers and websites that COMPLETELY block anything associated with VPNs without question, that in itself pisses me off, literally when I say IP address blocking doesn't work, it literally doesn't, 99% of the internet has dynamic ip addresses, so some unlucky chad is gonna get blocked once they get that ip address.

Plus some countries have very invasive spying, so it's safer in the long run to use a VPN, in australia all our metadata is kept for 6 months, if i ever join the military, do you think i want to be sacked because someone in power has the ability to see that i have a diaper fetish?

Just from a technical standpoint ip blocking is really ineffective, plus some people here by the sounds of it also access this site though public wifi using a vpn, so if we start banning shared ip addresses, it'll mess with a lot of people, plus I've had times even without a VPN where I've been blocked on sites I've never been on, because of ip addresses being used.

Lets say you block shared ip addresses for a VPN, and lets say 10% of the members here use that vpn, a lot of people get banned for no reason, or lets say, you block a member using telstra internet, although it's a small site, there is a small chance some innocent person will be blocked a month later when they get assigned that IP address.

Plus there are now limited IPV4 adddresses, so chances of getting the same one as a banned user, in the same area, is highly likely.

yeah it never really kept them away for long, it was more just an extra hour or two before they bothered coming back whining usually.

Last edited:
Urinating for 27 seconds? Even when I've had a full bladder the longest I have gone is about 10 seconds. Also only two listens to the tape won't affect you that much and the effect wears off if you hold it in once.

What is your dress code? Most retail I don't think would show it unless you have to wear something tight fitting.

Slacks, Khakis, and dress pants are the three most revealing pants in terms of diaper concealment. My guess is that a sales rep dress code is one or all of these options.

Llayden said:
Slacks, Khakis, and dress pants are the three most revealing pants in terms of diaper concealment. My guess is that a sales rep dress code is one or all of these options.

yeah khakis are notorious "tattle tales"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back