Not open for further replies.

Sapphyre

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
One of the things that I find very comforting about diapers is that they cover up those parts of my anatomy that have always felt like something of a deformity to me. They sort of make it seem OK. I think this might have been a large part of what attracted me to them in the first place.

I was wondering if anyone else feels similarly?

I have had a similar experience, yep. Things like goodnites and underjams especially worked pretty well I find in that regard. However, even with bulky diapers I still think it's loads better because if anything I would rather being caught wearing a diaper than someone finding out I have the other thing XD.

Yeah, I know this feeling all to well. But for me, its also cute diapers, like amors or rearz princesses as well. Not only hides things, but also makes me feel super cute.

It is for me too, actually. My favorites currently are ABU Little Pawz and Lavender. They also have these very cute stickers intended to go on the front of the diaper... they are just about the right size to cover all 4 tapes and reinforce them. The cuteness factor is very important. ^^

really helps sooth things out

To be honest I sort of had the exact opposite experience. Often times all of my struggles with diapers have been them stimulating that sorta stuff more then I wanted, or having issues with fit because of it, and in general making me way too aware of it's presence.

I'm still super glad that it has this effect on others though!

i agree they give the appearance of a nice smooth crotch... which is heaven to me no unsightly bumps and bulges

gigglemuffinz said:
To be honest I sort of had the exact opposite experience. Often times all of my struggles with diapers have been them stimulating that sorta stuff more then I wanted, or having issues with fit because of it, and in general making me way too aware of it's presence.

I'm still super glad that it has this effect on others though!

Huh. That's interesting. See, for me, stimulation happens automatically and is very much unwanted. There is such a thing as "morning wood", and I hate it. If I tuck well and wear a diaper that's tight enough, it can basically stop that from happening. If I sleep without a diaper, I virtually always wake up with "morning wood" and to say it annoys me would be putting it lightly. o.o;; Sure, diapers can be stimulating... but since I tuck first and pull them tight, they feel correctly stimulating, and never involve an actual erection. For me, that's just the way it's supposed to be.

- - - Updated - - -

beckijed said:
i agree they give the appearance of a nice smooth crotch... which is heaven to me no unsightly bumps and bulges

Yes, exactly. ^^

Sapphyre said:
Huh. That's interesting. See, for me, stimulation happens automatically and is very much unwanted. There is such a thing as "morning wood", and I hate it. If I tuck well and wear a diaper that's tight enough, it can basically stop that from happening. If I sleep without a diaper, I virtually always wake up with "morning wood" and to say it annoys me would be putting it lightly. o.o;; Sure, diapers can be stimulating... but since I tuck first and pull them tight, they feel correctly stimulating, and never involve an actual erection. For me, that's just the way it's supposed to be.

Yep to everything besides waking up with "morning wood" x.x ... I guess I must be lucky cause it never really happens to me.
But ya, a diaper pretty much simulates to me, not having it there, to begin with. At least in appearance is what I tend to mean. Although, I will say that depending on ones waist and what size diapers they need to get, it can be pretty difficult to get a tight fit.

It's why I mentioned goodnites and underjams above, as they seem to give a really nice tight fit. Not to mention they are thin enough that you can practically wear them even with tighter clothing. o.o Although, you may not want to use them to much when wearing tight clothing lol.

MarchinBunny said:
Yep to everything besides waking up with "morning wood" x.x ... I guess I must be lucky cause it never really happens to me.
But ya, a diaper pretty much simulates to me, not having it there, to begin with. At least in appearance is what I tend to mean. Although, I will say that depending on ones waist and what size diapers they need to get, it can be pretty difficult to get a tight fit.

It's why I mentioned goodnites and underjams above, as they seem to give a really nice tight fit. Not to mention they are thin enough that you can practically wear them even with tighter clothing. o.o Although, you may not want to use them to much when wearing tight clothing lol.

You are indeed lucky. It's the most annoying thing ever to wake up to "morning wood". I hate it!

For me, I have an approximately 31" waist, so Medium size diapers can usually be taped snugly enough to prevent that from happening and make me feel more the way I am supposed to be.

Sapphyre said:
You are indeed lucky. It's the most annoying thing ever to wake up to "morning wood". I hate it!

For me, I have an approximately 31" waist, so Medium size diapers can usually be taped snugly enough to prevent that from happening and make me feel more the way I am supposed to be.

Ya, I used to have the waist size ... till I gained this weight x.x

MarchinBunny said:
Ya, I used to have the waist size ... till I gained this weight x.x

I definitely have the opposite problem. My BMI is far below normal, and that's basically because I'm often so anxious I can't bring myself to eat anything. >.>;;; Doctors have commented that I need to put on a few pounds. It isn't like I don't try. *sigh*

Sapphyre said:
I definitely have the opposite problem. My BMI is far below normal, and that's basically because I'm often so anxious I can't bring myself to eat anything. >.>;;; Doctors have commented that I need to put on a few pounds. It isn't like I don't try. *sigh*

Ya, the gaining weight thing is pretty new to me. In the past, it used to never be a problem. Always stayed well within range of a healthy weight. Around 150 pounds. Now I am around 200 pounds.
I am certainly not happy about it. I can't stand having gained weight. It's one of those things where when your father dies due to diabetes and being overweight ... it tends to really make you very adverse to the idea of being fat.

I enjoy wearing when I'm being girly, it helps hide things imo. However I usually get very anxious and have even more anxiety than I do about just wearing girly clothes when I'm also wearing a diaper. I mean I guess that's probably because I only own skirts. . . Lol.

On the topic of weight, I too feel the plight of gaining weight. I used to weigh 124, Could fit into goodnites and underjams without issue. Could even get things like luvs to tape on. Weighed myself the other day, upwards of 181 pounds now. But I really could exercise more. I don't really exercise at all.

AddyShadows said:
I enjoy wearing when I'm being girly, it helps hide things imo. However I usually get very anxious and have even more anxiety than I do about just wearing girly clothes when I'm also wearing a diaper. I mean I guess that's probably because I only own skirts. . . Lol.

On the topic of weight, I too feel the plight of gaining weight. I used to weigh 124, Could fit into goodnites and underjams without issue. Could even get things like luvs to tape on. Weighed myself the other day, upwards of 181 pounds now. But I really could exercise more. I don't really exercise at all.

Ya same here. Need to exercise more. I was planning on going for walks and jogging just to get out of the house and move around more than I have been. But I ended up hurting my foot and it's been over a month and it's still not healing x.x

MarchinBunny said:
Ya same here. Need to exercise more. I was planning on going for walks and jogging just to get out of the house and move around more than I have been. But I ended up hurting my foot and it's been over a month and it's still not healing x.x

That is a bit worrisome about your foot. o.o;;;

Re weight loss, you can always try the Sapphyre weight-loss plan: just be too anxious to eat anything most of the time! It works great! :p Of course I'm being facetious... it's actually something I'm seeing a psychiatrist about, eventually, when they aren't booked anymore.

Sapphyre said:
That is a bit worrisome about your foot. o.o;;;

Re weight loss, you can always try the Sapphyre weight-loss plan: just be too anxious to eat anything most of the time! It works great! :p Of course I'm being facetious... it's actually something I'm seeing a psychiatrist about, eventually, when they aren't booked anymore.

Ya, the foot thing is certainly worrisome. I have no idea what is wrong with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back