Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Travelling without teddy

Default Travelling without teddy

Took me half an hour to shorten this question but here I go.

Has anyone ever while travelling without there teddy found that after a few days ( 3 in my case normally ) they start to want to get there teddy and hug and love teddy? And also regret not taking teddy along?

I have literally ended holidays just so I can get back to my teddy.

Pooh bear is like my cpap machine, necessary for the health of the user. Had to spend a night without both and it wasn't a good night either

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hahaha, It's like a craving kicks in for me but its real desperate. But at times its horrible but its a form of insecurity I'm guessing.

Quote Originally Posted by LifeGoesOn223 View Post
    Took me half an hour to shorten this question but here I go.

Has anyone ever while travelling without there teddy found that after a few days ( 3 in my case normally ) they start to want to get there teddy and hug and love teddy? And also regret not taking teddy along?

I have literally ended holidays just so I can get back to my teddy.

Yes.

Peter Rabit has to come to.

One night with out him OK two not so much, threes nan,

And pasifer tooooo.

Siysiy

When I do travel for long periods for a few nights away I'll typically find myself on a plane. And I am self conscious that security is gonna some how spot my teddy. And also the fact that I feel silly for thinking of bringing it.

Honey, it is no ones business what you bring in your bag (as long as it is not a bomb). Take your teddy with you every time you go somewhere, it is a part of you and that is just beautiful. I hate to travel and those awful times when I'm forced to do it I a-l-w-a-y-s bring something from little space to keep me calm. Do not feel silly, having a teddy is cool as f*dge.

Last time I flew, TSA went to open my bag, and I joked to be careful there was a vicious teddy bear in the bag

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've taken my stuffed animal on planes with zero issues or anyone making a weird gesture towards me.

When we have our adults kids visiting and living at the house, I hide my plushies in the bedroom closet and sleep without my big teddy. It does bother me, and to make things worse, my wife teases me saying my plushies are "in the closet".

Absolutely. I'm ok enough to sleep without my teddy for a few days at most. Anything longer (and usually always anyways) and I will make sure to bring one along with me.