Which characters do you want on the Goodnites?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoodnitesFan97

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
I looked up the Google images and i saw an image of Goodnites and the company might make a new size XS, and new Iron Man graphics, would you think of new designs on XS, S-M, and L-XL for 2017?

nt5lGyOO3jRnze-BhimFKg-large.png Here's the new package.

My predictions for 2017 designs:
XS:
Boy- Spider Man
Girl- Elena of Avalor

S-M:
Boy- Iron Man
Girl- Cinderella

L-XL:
Boy- Captain America
Girl- Anna and Elsa

What do you guys think about this rumor?

Last edited:
I would say the large and extra-large would retain the camo and try and stay as basic as possible because bear in mind those are for older children they don't like cute designs they want to be as discreet as possible

If there is going to be a new size "XS", my hope is that it will be the same size as the current "small". Then the current "L-XL" can be renamed "S-M". That would mean the new size would be an actual "L-XL". But that won't happen.

Llayden said:
If there is going to be a new size "XS", my hope is that it will be the same size as the current "small". Then the current "L-XL" can be renamed "S-M". That would mean the new size would be an actual "L-XL". But that won't happen.
No the XS probably going to be similar to the 4T-5T pullup maybe even 3T stretch to 5T. But my guess is they're going to be toddler size for the overnights because I've noticed they're starting to take the pullups overnight off of the shelves

Yo-Kai Watch wouldn't make it onto Goodnites. Seeing how it's a JRPG series.

My guess on the rumored "XS" diaper the prints would likely be either super hero themed or possibly Paw Patrol.

I don't know what's the big deal with that you-kai watch! I'd love it if they did non disney characters and put characters on all of their sizes but i doubt both.

- - - Updated - - -

SnowBlitz said:
Yo-Kai Watch wouldn't make it onto Goodnites. Seeing how it's a JRPG series.

My guess on the rumored "XS" diaper the prints would likely be either super hero themed or possibly Paw Patrol.

Yes! someone else wants paw patrol diapers too!

GoodnitesFan97 said:
I looked up the Google images and i saw an image of Goodnites and the company might make a new size XS, and new Iron Man graphics, would you think of new designs on XS, S-M, and L-XL for 2017?

View attachment 28245 Here's the new package.

My predictions for 2017 designs:
XS:
Boy- Yo-Kai Watch
Girl- Elena of Avalor

S-M:
Boy- Iron Man
Girl- Cinderella

L-XL:
Boy- Captain America
Girl- Anna and Elsa

What do you guys think about this rumor?

I don't think Yo-Kai Watch will ever be on the goodnites to be honest. Yo-Kai Watch is owned by a Japanese company.

I hope they don't rid of the night-time pull ups as I love the most recent version and the Miles from Tomorrowland prints I actually wear those more than the normal learning designs

My predictions would be Spider Man in the XS boys.

To me it's weird that they would consider making an XS size, even if it was as a replacement for the nighttime Pull-Ups. They'd be targeting like, 2-3 year olds, a lot of whom just wear plain old regular diapers and probably don't worry about a product like GoodNites that's ''more like underwear.''

I did do some reconsideration as they don't make nighttime pull ups in a 4T-5T on the Facebook page when anybody asks about making some in that size they always recommend GoodNites so it might be just that. And to be fair I believe U.K. already has a XS size along with just recently introduced there the nitetime pull ups

Update: They'll still be regular designs on the L-XL Goodnites sadly, i checked online. :( and Spider Man will be on the XS GNs

Last edited:
GoodnitesFan97 said:
Update: They'll still be regular designs on the L-XL Goodnites sadly, i checked online. :( and Spider Man will be on the XS GNs

I saw that too. Did you get this information on gdalint.kimberly-clark.com?

Why is it Australia never seems to get new designs? I swear we are using the same ones since 2014. I don't like the 8-15 years ones very much and would love them to change it.

L/XL will be the same design, just new packaging.

For the S/M the girls will get a Tinkerbell design. For the boys a new ironman design.

For the new range of XS it will be Spiderman for the boys, and Ariel for the girls. (XS 13-21 kg)

I still don't really get the point of an XS size. Seeing that there seems to be a large number of parents who want a 4T-5T nighttime Pull-Up, and also many who want an XXL GoodNite for their actual children, I don't understand why they just wouldn't make those seeing there is a demand for them.

Yes.

GoodNites in XS size have been available for several years in Europe. They are targeted to 3-5 years old children.
I wouldn't be surprised if they make them available in the US.
I think it makes sense to sell the XS size as the S/M size will not be seen as a another brand for bigger kids, but a continuity to what they need if their child still sets the bed. The GoodNites brand won't be seen a brand for special needs, but a brand you already have used and have in mind instead.

sailor said:
L/XL will be the same design, just new packaging.

For the S/M the girls will get a Tinkerbell design. For the boys a new ironman design.

For the new range of XS it will be Spiderman for the boys, and Ariel for the girls. (XS 13-21 kg)

I want to see what the Tinker Bell and Ariel ones look like, where did you get that information about these two?

GoodnitesFan97 said:
I want to see what the Tinker Bell and Ariel ones look like, where did you get that information about these two?

gdalint.kimberly-clark.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back