View Poll Results: Which characters do you want on the Goodnites?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Elena of Avalor

4 13.33%
  • Captain America

14 46.67%
  • Rapunzel

11 36.67%
  • Yo-Kai Watch

6 20.00%
  • Moana

6 20.00%
  • Hulk

6 20.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: New Goodnites Designs rumor

Quote Originally Posted by KimbaStarshine View Post
    I still don't really get the point of an XS size. Seeing that there seems to be a large number of parents who want a 4T-5T nighttime Pull-Up, and also many who want an XXL GoodNite for their actual children, I don't understand why they just wouldn't make those seeing there is a demand for them.
    I think the purpose of an XS is to try to get parents to buy alternate pull-ups just for night time in order to get kids who are potty training further away from diapers. From experience, I know that pull-ups don't hold nearly as much as a regular diaper, but Goodnights can absorb about as much as a standard diaper (while not being under pressure), so it could be a solution for smaller kids who are heavy wetters at night.

Update: I saw pictures and the Ariel ones remind me of the older Princess pull ups, but the Tink ones only have Tink herself(no Fairy friends, but still have the Disney Fairies logo), man if L-XL would have characters they would be Capt. America for boys and Rapunzel for girls.
    Last edited by GoodnitesFan97; 03-Jan-2017 at 20:37. Reason: More information

I tried accessing the site in question but my web browser keeps freezing. Oh well, I'll just wait it out to see individual shots of each new Goodnite. This is great news nonetheless though.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	577097.jpg 
Views:	200 
Size:	77.5 KB 
ID:	28277

Name:	577096.jpg 
Views:	210 
Size:	74.2 KB 
ID:	28278

Name:	577104.jpg 
Views:	166 
Size:	73.7 KB 
ID:	28279

Name:	577101.jpg 
Views:	224 
Size:	66.4 KB 
ID:	28280

Here's the pictures you all been waiting for!

ZukaZama

I honestly am starting to think that the nighttime pull-ups will stay around. These are just for ones who are daytime trained during the day but need something more absorbent for night. While the pull ups line will be for ones training in general. But that's just my opinion

Only for those who like the girly designs: Do you Ariel or Tinker Bell graphics better?

Quote Originally Posted by GoodnitesFan97 View Post
    Only for those who like the girly designs: Do you Ariel or Tinker Bell graphics better?
    Ariel! I love water and everything to do with it!

Since nobody has posted the boys version of the XS Goodnites, allow me. The girl ones don't interest me in the slightest, unfortunately.

--I must be embedding the image link wrong.
    http://www4.slikomat.com/13/0106/cfi-IMG-58.png

Ugh, Extra Small? Really? They can make an extra small but not a larger size? Wtf. . . WAY TO GO KIMBERLY CLARK, for doing the complete opposite to what their customers want.

Quote Originally Posted by GoodnitesFan97 View Post
    Tinkerbell for sure. Love Disney fairies it makes all the more magical with pixie dust