View Poll Results: Which characters do you want on the Goodnites?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Elena of Avalor

4 13.33%
  • Captain America

14 46.67%
  • Rapunzel

11 36.67%
  • Yo-Kai Watch

6 20.00%
  • Moana

6 20.00%
  • Hulk

6 20.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New Goodnites Designs rumor

Lightbulb New Goodnites Designs rumor

I looked up the Google images and i saw an image of Goodnites and the company might make a new size XS, and new Iron Man graphics, would you think of new designs on XS, S-M, and L-XL for 2017?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nt5lGyOO3jRnze-BhimFKg-large.png 
Views:	357 
Size:	56.5 KB 
ID:	28245 Here's the new package.

My predictions for 2017 designs:
    XS:
    Boy- Spider Man
    Girl- Elena of Avalor

S-M:
    Boy- Iron Man
    Girl- Cinderella

L-XL:
    Boy- Captain America
    Girl- Anna and Elsa

What do you guys think about this rumor?
    Last edited by GoodnitesFan97; 02-Jan-2017 at 02:50. Reason: added a little more information and Spider Man would be a better addition

I would say the large and extra-large would retain the camo and try and stay as basic as possible because bear in mind those are for older children they don't like cute designs they want to be as discreet as possible

If there is going to be a new size "XS", my hope is that it will be the same size as the current "small". Then the current "L-XL" can be renamed "S-M". That would mean the new size would be an actual "L-XL". But that won't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Llayden View Post
    If there is going to be a new size "XS", my hope is that it will be the same size as the current "small". Then the current "L-XL" can be renamed "S-M". That would mean the new size would be an actual "L-XL". But that won't happen.
    No the XS probably going to be similar to the 4T-5T pullup maybe even 3T stretch to 5T. But my guess is they're going to be toddler size for the overnights because I've noticed they're starting to take the pullups overnight off of the shelves

Yo-Kai Watch wouldn't make it onto Goodnites. Seeing how it's a JRPG series.

My guess on the rumored "XS" diaper the prints would likely be either super hero themed or possibly Paw Patrol.

I don't know what's the big deal with that you-kai watch! I'd love it if they did non disney characters and put characters on all of their sizes but i doubt both.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SnowBlitz View Post
    Yo-Kai Watch wouldn't make it onto Goodnites. Seeing how it's a JRPG series.

My guess on the rumored "XS" diaper the prints would likely be either super hero themed or possibly Paw Patrol.
    Yes! someone else wants paw patrol diapers too!

Quote Originally Posted by GoodnitesFan97 View Post
    I looked up the Google images and i saw an image of Goodnites and the company might make a new size XS, and new Iron Man graphics, would you think of new designs on XS, S-M, and L-XL for 2017?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nt5lGyOO3jRnze-BhimFKg-large.png 
Views:	357 
Size:	56.5 KB 
ID:	28245 Here's the new package.

My predictions for 2017 designs:
    XS:
    Boy- Yo-Kai Watch
    Girl- Elena of Avalor

S-M:
    Boy- Iron Man
    Girl- Cinderella

L-XL:
    Boy- Captain America
    Girl- Anna and Elsa

What do you guys think about this rumor?
    I don't think Yo-Kai Watch will ever be on the goodnites to be honest. Yo-Kai Watch is owned by a Japanese company.

ZukaZama

I hope they don't rid of the night-time pull ups as I love the most recent version and the Miles from Tomorrowland prints I actually wear those more than the normal learning designs

My predictions would be Spider Man in the XS boys.

To me it's weird that they would consider making an XS size, even if it was as a replacement for the nighttime Pull-Ups. They'd be targeting like, 2-3 year olds, a lot of whom just wear plain old regular diapers and probably don't worry about a product like GoodNites that's ''more like underwear.''