Status
Not open for further replies.

Zendot

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
This is about new relationships or new love interests and how it affects this part of ourselves.

Last night (on new years eve yes) I met a girl and had a great time talking to her, the kind of conversation where we're both smiling all the time for no apparent reason. I don't know where this is going, in fact I'm not even sure if she really is interested in a romantic relationship although we're keeping in touch so it might progress to that.

However, what I wanted to talk is how it affected my desire to regress. After that night I can't stop thinking about her. And this has affected my abdl side, like it always does whenever I'm in a romantic relationship or interested in starting one, by not having the desire to regress or wear.

In fact, right now, I'm pretty much feeling like a "vanilla" person. I have no interest whatsoever in diapers or babyish things. And only because I'm pretty sure it will return, I haven't had the desire to start throwing things away.

Does this exact thing happen to anybody else? If not how do new romantic relationships or interests affect your abdl side?

Zendot said:
This is about new relationships or new love interests and how it affects this part of ourselves.

Last night (on new years eve yes) I met a girl and had a great time talking to her, the kind of conversation where we're both smiling all the time for no apparent reason. I don't know where this is going, in fact I'm not even sure if she really is interested in a romantic relationship although we're keeping in touch so it might progress to that.

However, what I wanted to talk is how it affected my desire to regress. After that night I can't stop thinking about her. And this has affected my abdl side, like it always does whenever I'm in a romantic relationship or interested in starting one, by not having the desire to regress or wear.

In fact, right now, I'm pretty much feeling like a "vanilla" person. I have no interest whatsoever in diapers or babyish things. And only because I'm pretty sure it will return, I haven't had the desire to start throwing things away.

Does this exact thing happen to anybody else? If not how do new romantic relationships or interests affect your abdl side?
I mean if regressing and wearing is a sexual thing for you, your body might just be putting all of your sexual tension towards her instead of your abdl side.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

It did for me, years ago when I was young. Diapers are sexual for me, so being sexually attracted to someone would supplant the sexual desire for diapers. There was still room for both, but the sexual desire to be with someone was the stronger of the two.

Thank you for both your replies.

It's something I noticed before. It's not exactly one thing taking priority over another. It's more like my abdl side is gone. I know from experience that there is a great chance that will return eventually.

But this has made theorize in the past that, in my case and maybe others too, this side arouse to fill in maybe some intimacy needs. My parents are great and love us a lot, I know that, but they were never good at expressing emotions, and neither are me and my brother. There's was always love and I had a great childhood, but we were never a family of giving hugs or verbally saying I love you. I've been a loner most of my life too and have difficulty creating relationships, both romantic and friendly. That's fine, I'm happy being on my own, but I like being with people too and maybe I need it more than I think I do.

AB/DL thoughts and feelings have a cycle for me as well. Sometimes I want it and other times I'd like to forget about it. The desire aways comes back though. I have some moderate physical needs which encourage my desire and being in a diaper is better for me than not. The times when I want to stop are infrequent but they do come around. I've discussed this with others and found that it's a very common experience.

Since you've just met someone new you're interested in, I think it's best to let it go for awhile. It sounds like your AB/DL side will make a return at some point. When it returns, you may find that you need to share this with the person you're involved with. I think it is best to have a trusting relationship with them before you do. Give it time and let being vanilla for awhile work for you.

dogboy said:
It did for me, years ago when I was young. Diapers are sexual for me, so being sexually attracted to someone would supplant the sexual desire for diapers. There was still room for both, but the sexual desire to be with someone was the stronger of the two.

Mine is a very similar experience. I sexualized diapers before I understood what sex was all about - at the very beginning of puberty. Once I learned more about sex, I became very interested the opposite sex and forgot about diapers - well almost forgot about them. Occasionally I would wake in the middle of the night with a tremendous urge for a diaper. Then in my early 20's after I had my heart broken by my college sweetheart, I turned back to diapers. Now I've been happily married for 33 years and still am very interested sexually in my wife as well as diapers.

Being in sexual diapers isn't something that just goes away. Those feeling will return with time, especially as your current sexual infatuation wears down with time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back