Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hello my name is baby chris new here

Default hello my name is baby chris new here

hello everyone I am new to this group I have been in the adult baby lifestyle since 2003 it has helped me become a better person since I found my baby side. I am disabled but do not judge me on that I am able to do alot of things on my own and live on my own. I am legally blind and use special software on my computer. I am medically incontinent wear diapers 24/7 to manage both sometimes have bowel accidents. I host AB/DL parties in my area I have a few outfits and love all of them and have lots of pictures of my outfits not a closet baby all my friends know and some have left my real mom knows about it but she does not trully understand but just told me to do it in my private time and halloween is the only time that I can get away with it out in public too many judgemental people out there bye for now baby chris.

Welcome

What software do you use, I have a friend that is totaly bilnd that uses JAWS.

Asher

Hey man; how are ya? Welcome to ADISC! Hope to see you in the forums : 0

Quote Originally Posted by mebabychris26 View Post
    I am disabled but do not judge me on that I am able to do alot of things on my own and live on my own. I am legally blind and use special software on my computer.
    This bit is fascinating to me. If you wouldn't mind, I'd be interested to know two things:
    1. Is JAWS still a good package to use?
    2. Has the web become less accessible to you since ~2001 due to increased use of Flash all over the place?

I'm fascinated by screen typers (the bar that pushes Braille dots up under your fingers) and I know how frustrating the web is on text-based browsers like Links/Lynx ... It must be hell coming across a screen typer.

Also ... besides "don't make everything a picture without an ALT tag or a Flash animation without a 'skip' option" is there anything else you could recommend for web design to better accommodate your screen software and tactile device?

Oh, and welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Ellipsis View Post
    How would someone be Illegally blind? What about Illegally blonde?
    As opposed to completely blind. At a certain point the government recognizes you as being blind, even if you have some vision left.

And welcome to the group Chris.