Accidentally Outing/Exposing Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live with my parents, and I'm 99% sure that they know my secret. I've had many close calls, but they've all added up.

When I first started buying my own diapers and using them, I was scared of throwing them away in the garbage incase I was discovered, so I kept them under my bed in a plastic box until I was home alone, then I would go and dispose of them. Me and my parents were going on vacation and I was looking for my flipflops to pack in the suitcase. My mother decided to help me look for them, so she came in my room and looked under my bed. I was sitting on the bed talking to her, and I got a huge stinging feeling in my heart when I saw her kneel down to look under the bed. I frantically pushed her away with my feet and shouted that I don't need help and that I was going to look for them. When she went, I looked under the bed from her point of view, and I could see everything. I was panicking like mad because she saw them, but I pushed it into the back of my mind rationalising that she probably didn't even know what was under there.

The next time I was almost found out, my mother wanted to check the label on my jeans to get my measurments because she wanted to buy me some new trousers or something. I was wearing a diaper at the time, and I was pretty certain she knew what she saw. She must have been discreet because she never mentioned it, thank god.

Unlike my father... I bought a huge pack of diapers from a site that promised that discreet packaging bullshit. It was wrapped up tightly, no box or nothing. The ribbing was very pronounced and you could tell that it was diapers. I was expecting them to arrive all day, but I was heavily invested in an online gaming session. I heard my dogs barking which indicated a stranger was at the door. I looked out the window and saw a delivery truck. I was really excited when I saw it, so I rushed downstairs so I could get the package myself. To my horror, my father had beaten me to the punch. I shyly asked him "Uh... thats mine, could I have it?" and he replied "What is this, nappies?". That horribly feeling in your chest when you get discovered washed over me in an instant. I couldn't think of what to say, so I just said "Nah..", ripped the package from his hands, and rushed upstairs to my bedroom. Anguish turned to excitment in an instant as I opened the package and put one of the diapers on me.

So I'm fairly certain that they know, and at this point I don't care anymore. It's no ones business but mine, and I'm happy they respect that :)

I wear 24/7 because of need and have been "outed" numerous times. It doesn't bother me at all now, but before I "owned" it, I would get real embarrassed.

ballyhooser said:
I broke a rib skiing a couple of years ago. I went to the closest doc in a box in Salt Lake City to have an X-ray taken to confirm what I expected. I was a wellness diaper which was blue (the medium size color) anyway I expected to have to take off my top shirt and leave on my tshirt for the X-ray. Well they wanted my shirts off so of course there I stood with the blue top of my diaper sticking up proudly above my pant line. I then walked back to the exam room, past 2 other open door rooms where patients were and into my exam room where the female dr. And the nursing assistant first confirmed my broken rib then brought in a compression band to put around my chest. Of course all the time my diaper top was 2-3 inches sticking out. Nothing was said but quite honestly the whole experience wasn't embarrassing at all. I enjoyed the fact that I didn't care that others saw my diaper sticking out.

Good to read this. I wear a disposable with my PULs when I ski since I drink a lot of water to prevent leg cramps. I always convinced myself that if I had a ski accident and had to get undressed for x-rays that me being in a disposable diaper and PPs would not concern the doctors but rather my bones / ligament damage.

In college I had to rush to a class since I overslept. I was fairly wet in my snap on diaper and plastic underpants and on the way back I noticed I had began to leak and my sweatpants had obvious leak stains at the thighs / elastic area. I made it back to my dorm in about 10 minutes but I would think anyone walking around would have noticed this even from afar.

I have been to the E.D so many times unconscious, and the nurses have to undress me and change me and gown me , so that when I do regain consciousness I am good to go. It's even gotten to the point that Nurses (who know me ) enjoy it when I regain consciousness and ask "what floor am I on " because since it won't stop happening I have made it a game and I am trying to hit all the floors, without repeating a floor more than twice.

I have come to see it as routine to wake up "lost" to find out I have been in the hospital for multiple days with nurses changing me and repositioning me and all the stuff they have to do for me, and can only say a what seems so lame thank you .

I never worry about being outed , I worry more about those that have to care for me, they say don't worry they new they would be doing this when they took the job , if I was 80 it would be fine, but I'm not even 50.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

ocasionally the back parts come exposed, don't really worry to much anymore

There was one night I was throwing up everywhere, bent over a toilet in the communal bathroom on my freshman dorm floor. I was wearing just a GoodNite and athletic shorts - though GoodNites never poke out of my shorts. A good friend of mine from the floor heard me and realized I needed to go to the hospital. I told him to grab me a shirt from my dresser drawer. He brought it back to me.

Here I found out a year later when I told him about my being DL that he actually opened the wrong drawer, saw all my diapers, but kept it quiet anyway because he's a bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two times my parents found my diapers, but never confronted me about it. I was nervous the whole day, somewhat aggravated that they'd invaded my privacy, and felt stupid that I didn't have the foresight to think of a better hiding place than under my bed.

I did have another close call recently- I've added myself to a couple ABDL Facebook Groups and made a few friends from them (people who don't solely use Facebook for ABDL stuff and have their profile pic as a diapered crotch shot). One of them removed me, then added me again, and when he did, made a post on my wall asking me to chat, and if I'd send him one of my pictures of me in Goodnites that I'd posted to the group. Within 30 seconds I made him take it down, since everyone can see posts like that. He apologized, and we've still talked a few times since then. Fortunately, since it was up for such a short time and my friends list is rather small, I don't think anybody saw it.

Braves26 said:
I did have another close call recently- I've added myself to a couple ABDL Facebook Groups ... One of them removed me, then added me again, and when he did, made a post on my wall asking me to chat, and if I'd send him one of my pictures of me in Goodnites that I'd posted to the group. Within 30 seconds I made him take it down, since everyone can see posts like that. He apologized, and we've still talked a few times since then. Fortunately, since it was up for such a short time and my friends list is rather small, I don't think anybody saw it.

Whoa, that's a crazy close call. Good you were on that as quickly as you were. I can't even imagine having someone post ABDL related things on my vanilla life pages. That'd be scary for sure.

I'm pretty sure some of my classmates at uni have seen my nappies and pullups but they know I have intellectual disability and need lots of support with doing uni stuff so they probably just think I have to wear nappies because of my disabilities too. And that is why I have to wear them because my disabilities mean I can't tell when I have to pee properly so I can just tell them that if they ask me.

My mum knows I am incontinent because I always have been and she knows that I use nappies and pullups now because she has seen them in my room but we don't talk about it.

Quesadilla said:
Whoa, that's a crazy close call. Good you were on that as quickly as you were. I can't even imagine having someone post ABDL related things on my vanilla life pages. That'd be scary for sure.

That group actually changed from Closed to Public recently, which I didn't know about until today. IDK how public groups actually work, but I posted a review of Bambino Bellisimos to it, but took it down almost immediately because I think posts like that can get pushed to your friends' feed. It was up for awhile, though, and I'm afraid I might've outed myself anyways.

Braves26 said:
That group actually changed from Closed to Public recently, which I didn't know about until today. IDK how public groups actually work, but I posted a review of Bambino Bellisimos to it, but took it down almost immediately because I think posts like that can get pushed to your friends' feed. It was up for awhile, though, and I'm afraid I might've outed myself anyways.

Oh man, that sucks. Yeah, I sometimes see my friends' posts in public groups they're part of, so it's a possibility that you've been outed. But on the bright(?) side it could also just have been white noise (lol, because diapers) to other people mindlessly scrolling in their news feed

Braves26 said:

To be honest, I think the group should've been private the whole time. But that's just my opinion.

Braves26 said:
Two times my parents found my diapers, but never confronted me about it. I was nervous the whole day, somewhat aggravated that they'd invaded my privacy, and felt stupid that I didn't have the foresight to think of a better hiding place than under my bed.

I did have another close call recently- I've added myself to a couple ABDL Facebook Groups and made a few friends from them (people who don't solely use Facebook for ABDL stuff and have their profile pic as a diapered crotch shot). One of them removed me, then added me again, and when he did, made a post on my wall asking me to chat, and if I'd send him one of my pictures of me in Goodnites that I'd posted to the group. Within 30 seconds I made him take it down, since everyone can see posts like that. He apologized, and we've still talked a few times since then. Fortunately, since it was up for such a short time and my friends list is rather small, I don't think anybody saw it.

I never mix my regular social pages w/ my this. The cyber world scares me. At the same time I admire you for doing it. There's really no reason to feel like this is somthing that I can't talk to others about. Hopefully as time passes I'll change.

Fall of last year, I went thirty days 24/7 diapered... This was my first time going longer than a day or two. I am most definitely not "out". During the thirty days,nobody noticed... Well, one person did. I was at work. My work sometimes takes me on the road to neighboring communities, and I left my diaper bag at the office. At one of the places I go to, I know the people who work there, there is a woman I have known for several years. While I was working, she approached me and quietly said "Ummm.... I think your diaper is leaking". I was mortified. I wrapped my jacket around my waist and went to a nearby store to buy a pack of Depends pull-ups. I changed in a gas station restroom. Not a highlight.... I then had to go BACK to where I had been discovered and finish my work. Of course, she approached me and asked what was going on. I told her that I had a medical condition, and the diapers may or may not be permanent. I asked her to keep my secret. To the best of my knowledge, she has. I still see her there, once or twice a week. She's never mentioned it again, but I see her checking out my hip area, trying to figure out if I am wearing that day or not, but she's too respectful to ask.

Overall, it was stressful, but ended far better than I imagined. It helps a lot that she and I are friendly, and that she is a nice person. There are other people who work there which would have had a far less pleasant reaction if they had seen what she saw.

I take sensible precautions (onesies, getting ensuite bathrooms where possible, etc.) but anyone who's sharing living space with me usually deduces it sooner or later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back