Not open for further replies.

ABDL4ever

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I'm a guy and I was wondering if pantyhose hid leg hair? I like my leg hair except when I'm regressing but shaving and waiting for it to come back is a pain. So do you know if pantyhose hides leg hair or maybe something that does? Any help would be appreciated thanks.

Pretty much any pantyhose will cover leg hair except for real close inspection. I don't use real shear stocking but if they are too shear, I suppose that leg hair would be more visible.

The next level up from pantyhose - tights, will completely hide leg hair.

Whats pantyhose?

I find that when I am stubbly, it is uncomfortable to wear nylons because the hairs poke through. But I agree, opaque or ultra/extra opaque tights are much better. But Honestly, avoiding nylons at any cost is probably better. I would go with leggings. They are much more comfortable to wear.

Is there any place I can find baby looking leggings/legwarmers/ tights for adults?

Thank you!!! They look good :)

Can't think of who but they make pantyhose like leggings that are made to hide hair. kind of looks like sheer pantyhose.

I'll disagree, most of the sheer pantyhose will show my leg hair pretty well (I'm real hairy). As mentioned to opaque ones (or tights if you will) work well. You can get them in the "nude" or "suntan" shades or just "black" (which is pretty popular in today's style).

I also find that fishnets do a good job of disguising hairy legs...or try lacy ones... failing that its thick opaque one's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back