• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello all

Status
Not open for further replies.

macncheese

Banned
Role
  1. Incontinent
My name is Mackenzie (I go by Mac). I am fully bladder and mostly bowel incontinent. This is due to weak muscles and a weak sphincter from birth. I also have been diagnosed with IBS although I can eat a certain diet to better control my messes. I do wear adult diapers (no cath since I'm active, no ostomy since i dont want to deal with surgery). I'm so happy to have found this community to discuss adult diapers in my daily life!

Hello Mac and welcome to the group.

So that we may get to know you better, would you please tell us a little bit about yourself such as your hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

I'm in college, engineering. I like to run, do yoga, read, shop, watch netflix, and hang out with friends. Pretty average girl haha

macncheese said:
I'm in college, engineering.

Welcome to ADISC!

What type of engineering? I received my BS in Electrical Engineering.

Same! What do you do in engineering?

Welcome! I am also in school working towards an engineering degree.

Hi and welcome Mac and cheese =)

macncheese said:
Same! What do you do in engineering?

Actually I wanted something in the Computer Science field but at the time I took my degree, the Computer Science degree had not yet been established so I took the next best thing - EE. I was always interested in electronics so EE was not far off.

But what that meant is that after some work initially in electronics, I drifted more to the programming and Quality Assurance areas.

I'm basically retired at this point.

macncheese said:
My name is Mackenzie (I go by Mac). I am fully bladder and mostly bowel incontinent. This is due to weak muscles and a weak sphincter from birth. I also have been diagnosed with IBS although I can eat a certain diet to better control my messes. I do wear adult diapers (no cath since I'm active, no ostomy since i dont want to deal with surgery). I'm so happy to have found this community to discuss adult diapers in my daily life!

Hey! I'm mia,
I'm actually going through the same thing, although I have no control over me bowels,
I go to college, I do computer science.... what a small world!!!.
I've had deformities at birth and surgeries I have undergone prevented me from getting a colostomy, otherwise I would gotten one, it might have had less pressure on me and made things simpler. I'm curious as to how your parents dealt with it, mine have been so understanding and supportive, maybe even too much :p.
pm me when you get the chance if you have any questions :p

Welcome to ADISC! You've come to the right place.

What kind of diapers do you currently use? There are all sorts of new, highly absorbent diapers being sold online these days.

I'm also a Netflix addict, will probably be binge watching the rest of The OA tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back