Thread: New IRC channel for furs

Default New IRC channel for furs

Me and Corri have created a new channel on Furnet for fellow babyfurs and littlefurs

#Fluffytails is our daycare and adoption agency, hopefully we can get a few carers from here to help out

Sorry if this seems like advertisement just wanting to spread the word, hope to see all you cubs there :3

For what it's worth, i'd be down for either if I was still on #IRC, but still...... Is there really that big a need to seperate the babyfurs here, from the "Ordinary" dl/ab types? I would think all could co-mingle fine anyway, but that's just me, and I ain't been on IRC in YEARS anyway...

Well this was originally a project in Second Life because there's thousands of human daycares but none for furs, so one was made and we remain the best furry daycare, this is just a step to further caring for fellow furs, humans are by all means welcome but again we're more suited to furs

Please note its on the furnet network, not blitzed as ADSIC is.

Really love this little channel, it's fantastic and very friendly. Real great.

- love Breakhoof