Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do your kids know?

Default Do your kids know?

My 8 year old son today asked me do adults wear nappies? So I said yes some people do need them when they are adults for lots of different reasons. So he then asks me "do you wear them?"!! Help I thought, has he found my stash or seen the bulky outline. I've always been careful around my two children. So I answered yes I have when going on long journeys. He seemed happy with that. I know its a partial truth but I don't want to tell them that I wear most evenings after they have gone to bed and sometimes a tight pull up in the day so it doesn't show. My wife knows and tolerates it (just), I'm also a little but the only people who know are you lovely people. So has anyone told thier children or have they found out?

No. Kids have enough trouble guarding their own secrets on the playground. Telling them mine would be like making them suicide bombers for a cause they don't even understand.

As far as I know, my kids don't know. However I feel that it is inevitable they'll find out. At age 5 and 2 they're not nearly as curious and prying as they'll be at 10 or 15. It's just a matter of time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think mine do, though our oldest son occasionally just pops in and sometimes I have things like sippy cups out, and the plushies on my bed.

Don't y'all have a locked safe or trunk? They should never need access to that. So that would be a honest safe spot. If the question arises, I will simply say I've had to from time and its just a different form of underwear. (great form to me , others maybe not). When they are older and if they ask, I will fully explain the experience. I do not want to try to push my views on the fetish on them, but hopefully try and keep an understanding that everyone develops a different sexual identity and different things might arouse different people..

Quote Originally Posted by HarryPotter View Post
    My 8 year old son today asked me do adults wear nappies? So I said yes some people do need them when they are adults for lots of different reasons. So he then asks me "do you wear them?"!! Help I thought, has he found my stash or seen the bulky outline. I've always been careful around my two children. So I answered yes I have when going on long journeys. He seemed happy with that. I know its a partial truth but I don't want to tell them that I wear most evenings after they have gone to bed and sometimes a tight pull up in the day so it doesn't show. My wife knows and tolerates it (just), I'm also a little but the only people who know are you lovely people. So has anyone told thier children or have they found out?
    Wow. I wonder if he does know something. What does your wife think about the conversation?

As far as I know my kids do not know I wear diapers, but they have used the trash can with my used (and wrapped) diapers in my bathroom.

I really hope they don't find out. I keep the unused diapers locked away, but they must be suspicious about the locked cabinet in their parents bedroom.

Not sure what I'll say if they confront me. I would like to think I'd stay cool and not panic, but not convinced.

While the plan is to never have my kids no, I'm always nervous of the chance that they stumble across my stash. I keep it well hidden, but you never know. They will never catch me wearing one because I never wear when they are around.

My son knows - he's eight years old. One day he was watching a kids series on the TV with a friend of he's and in the TV series two boys played with diapers. He's only comment was, my dad wear diapers too. I don't flaunt my diaper wearing at home nor when out, but it is hard to disguise...bulk, leaks etc.
    I'm IC so no real option here...

My daughter is only 14 months, so I am still "safe" but I wonder what will happen as she gets older