Not open for further replies.

WildBlueCrinkle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
So I was on the Tantive IV. We'd just made a hyperspace jump, fleeing the battle at Scarif. We were all in fight-or-flight adrenaline mode, as you can imagine, but there was a brief lull, which is unnerving. I decided to diaper up for a bit, to take the edge off. I found a secluded spot down by the escape pods, and was just about to tape on a Depends Overnight (this was a long time ago; if better dyps existed I wasn't aware of them) when who should appear but Princess Leia Organa of Alderaan! I was mortified, petrified with fear, but she just gave me a little smirk and asked if I "needed help with that." I blushed and nodded and she fastened it up, then patted me on my crinkly butt and told me to "go get 'em, tiger!"

Of course, a short while later I was captured by Imperial Storm Troopers and processed into a detention block - still diapered, and sneered at by the guards who found it. That was awkward!

That isn't nearly as awkward as the time Admiral Piett walked in on Darth Vader while he was having his Rearz Seduction changed.

I find your lack of protection ... disturbing.

WildBlueCrinkle said:
I find your lack of protection ... disturbing.

If you only knew the powder on the Dark Side

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back