Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
First I must apologize for this being so long

I am beginning to think that repeatedly giving my Dad and my step Mom chance after chance even after the put me out of the house and then let me come back a week later is a mistake because nothing I do is ever good enough and I clean the house wen it needs to be cleaned but they don't want to hear anything about that because they are always right about everything and today the problem was because my room was a mess that is because we are in the process of moving and I was still in the process of cleaning up so my step Mom came home yelling at me about it so I said that I would take care of it and walked away and started cleaning then she came into my room and asked me to stand up so I did as I was told and then she said oh that's ok i'll do it for you and grabbed a trash bag and started throwing my stuff away and that's where things got out of control because she thinks that I am ignoring her all the time which is not true because when ever she tells me to do something I do it even when I don't want to but still they don't appreciate the amount of respect I have for their home I will admit that I sometimes complain or have something to say about the situation if I feel like I am being mistreated and it's not fair that I'm not allowed to express myself to them how I feel and they are not the only ones that have feelings because I have feelings to I don't like being taken advantage of like this because to me they are telling me without really saying the words that they don't care about how people feel but everybody needs to care about how they feel and if i isn't one thing it's the other I just want them to see that I'm trying to make ends meet no matter how painful it may be and for them to be happy with me and not so angry all the time I feel like Cinderella with the evil step mother and three sisters and on top of that they told me that I can't have or do anything little while living in their house and I respect that and I'm still respecting it so is it to much to ask for a little respect even a little bit would go a long way because after all I'm sacrificing what makes me happy so that they can live a happy life and the just don' appreciate that at all

I don't think you need to apologize for length; your post isn't even that long. However, it would really benefit from periods and paragraphs. You'd probably get more responses if your posts are easier to read.

I recall previous posts you had about your family and it seems like these are not much different. It would be great if you had a better relationship but this seems unlikely. I think you need to focus on a different, sustainable living arrangement. They're just not going to be good roommates/landlords/etc. and you need to move on as soon as possible.

Starrunner said:
I recall our previous discussions on this topic, dragon123, and I have to agree with Trevor. Your relationship with your parents has been volatile at best, and at times there has been a high risk of violence between you and your father. This conflict has left you homeless for an extended period until they let you move back in. No one should have to live with this kind of stress and anxiety. My feeling is that you should get out of there as soon as possible for the sake of your own mental health. My concern is that you are still fixating on unresolved issues between you and your family and hoping to win their approval. I really don't think there is anything you can say or do to make that happen, yet in the meantime you fall further and further into depression because of the escalating tension. This is not healthy and it is certainly not an environment that will allow you to move forward with your life. You need to get yourself settled somewhere, and take care of your own feelings.

It sounds like the family is in the process of moving so it sounds like the ideal time to let them go their own way and get yourself settled into your own place if the time and savings allow. As I recall, you have some employment income in addition to a social service pension so perhaps you would be better off finding your own place, even if it's shared accommodation or a room in a private home, you would still be better off to start over somewhere else. Otherwise you will have to go through a massive move with your family, remain miserable and seek other accommodation down the road, while the potential risk of homelessness or violence remains.

Put yourself first. Take care of your own feelings. Keep yourself safe and healthy.

I agree with you that this is not healthy and I need to find a place of my own. A couple of days ago I called my biological Mom for help getting out of Georgia but she says not until the weather gets better in order to get into a decent place and I can't wait for that day to come around so I can get out of my current situation and start living a much happier life. I still can't live with my biological Mom because she is married now but that's ok atleast she is willing to help. It's just hard sometimes to let things in one ear and out the other ultimately when I can't express to them how I feel while doing the best I can with the hand I've been dealt . It seems to me that whenever I'm not there everybody is happy but when I'm home everybody is mad all the time. I feel left out and like I'm a target or is it just me?

The only other thing I think you could try is to try to keep a low profile since they seem stressed around you. Try to make yourself useful, keep your room tidy and volunteer to help around the house. Don't engage in arguments as it sounds like it would be putting gasoline on a fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back