Status
Not open for further replies.

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
As you can see on my picture I had it made with fox ears. I like the idea of the fox ear and even the tail, or tails in my case. I can feel something on my back end and even the ears from time to time. I however am picky with the color. One day it's red the next it's blue or white. I rather not be full furry, but rather have the parts, but keep a more human base. Would this make me either a baby or diaperfur?

question.... do you identify with wanting to be babied or think of yourself as a baby?, if not you're a diaperfur

Often when babied or just diapered I see myself normally.

Generally I think of diaperfurs as being DL + furry and babyfurs as being AB + furry.

There is of course a spectrum between the two and all kinds of hair-splitting definitions encompassing every possible combination, but that's the gist of it.

sounds to me you sound more a diaper fur, I know some others in that category and even the one who surprised me (incontinent his whole life, only really identified with the babyfur aspect for the cute factor) most decided to start dabbling in the sexual aspect

Hmmm. To me the fox ears, etc, seem like maybe kind of half-furry... like an anime cat-girl, kinda. Certainly on the furry spectrum, but from everything you've mentioned so far, probably not babyfur, exactly.

Oh, and, try not to be overly considered with categorizing yourself. ^^; Categories are kind of arbitrary things anyway. As a rule, they have well-defined averages, but the boundaries between them are wherever someone decides to draw the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back