Thread: Eh...

Default Eh...

I have a doctor's appointment in April for a physical...
    So, my question to you is, do you know how to make scars disappear?
    Or, fade enough so you can't see them...
    I don't want them to see my wrist and have people freaking out...

If you have cats just say they get a bit rough when playing.
    Cosmetics should work though.

I don't have cats... >< Cosmetics? Will that work? I mean, they'll be giving me my blood test right where the scars are...

If there is a lot of scars, I doubt the cat excuse will work, but you may get lucky. This is yet another example of why one shouldn't cut themselves..

However, there is a ointment for this, I'm not sure of the name, it's something like Scarderma or something, and you should be able to pick it up at any store. It supposedly reduces the visibily of scars.. Just tell the guys in the medicinal section what you want, and they should be able to help you find it.

Just say you do some kind of rough activity(or if you work with metal products just say you got your arm caught in chicken wire, or caught on barbed wire)

you know no matter what you say the doctor is going to know what caused them. Now whenever i got blood taken they always gave me the chose of arms choose the one that is least scarred(or not cut at all) When you roll up your sleeve dont act nervous just relax the minute you seem nervous about the scars is when he is going to get suspicious. As far as making them less visible there are many otc product but i don't know how well they will work in your timeframe.

Oh...I forgot they asked that. I just hope that'll be enough. ^^;

Vitamin E will help to reduce the scars. You might start putting that on now and I am sure it will help, but I don't believe there is anything that will make a scar totally go away.

Yeah, a doctor is going to have a pretty good guess on what the scars came from, and if he's a doc that's been in medicine for awhile, doubly so.

Just come flat out and say it. If you establish that you're in good mental health, and that you're not going to do it again, he doesn't have to report it, or even put it in the physical papers.