Why do you enjoy wearing diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it a great turn on. I feel so comfortable in a nappy, feeling it tight around my waist.
I find its taking over my wants and desires more and more over the past year.
My Mrs knows about my nappy fetish and occasionally I get to have sex wearing one. I've become more bold in wearing at night especially if she goes to bed at a different time to me. I could be already diapered up before she comes to bed or I'll come up padded after she is asleep. I go out a lot when not working with a nappy on and more frequently will wet them. I don't particularly like wearing a sodden nappy and I'm always afraid of leaks when I flood them even if it's a big thick nappy.
Plastic backed nappies do everything for me whilst cloth like I hate and find a turn off.
I like a nappy to give me full coverage over my bottom, not feel like my cheeks are slipping out. Only a hand full can do this for me.
My proper size is between medium and large for the majority of manufacturers. The mediums sometimes give me problems with the lower tapes cutting the blood off to my legs they are so tight. Some large the waist is half way up my belly.
Some manufacturers have combined cloth sides with plastic body. Tried these but they just don't hit the spot for me; it has to be plastic all the way! Ideally I'd like the tapes to land on the front of the nappy and not either side as so many mediums do.
My love of nappies became a necessity few years back when my colitis fired up for the last time and the worst time. Already planning to go for surgery I had to come off steroids due to healing issues when on them. This left me wide open for faecal accidents whenever away from the house and toilet. I was also on coding for my back problems which did help as it bunged me up for hours. Trouble was codine wears off and it was like pulling your finger out of a hole in a dam. Liquid faeces mixed with mucous and blood running down your leg is not something you want to have. Following smaller accidents I took the decision to wear a nappy under my clothes. Attends M I had at the time and they held the lot. If I had the cloth sided version I would of been doomed.
They held a full colon of diarrhoea without leaking....brilliant. undress in the bath ready with shower head!
Surgery completed more than 2 years ago and apart from a few nocturnal leaks initially I'm trouble free. I only wear for pleasure now....sometimes I wish I'd have occasional nocturnal accidents giving me good reason to wear at night.....

Because it makes me feel like a little kid again!

Reactions: S2000
I remember enjoying wearing diapers since I was in them the first time around.

I enjoy them now because I'm used to them and because, not completely unrelated, I've developed incontinence.

My husband has enjoyed abdl most of his life, although I only found out after 10 years of living together. Long story short, I wanted to experience his fantasy and we decided to give it a try in a few weeks. Last night was the first time I put on a diaper since I was a child. I was embarrassed, felt unattractive, and uncomfortable. I think it was how big and thick the diaper was. Even though he was turned on, all I could think about was how uncomfortable I was. In your experience, do you think a thinner pull up type would make me more comfortable or do you have any suggestions that would help me with the lack of confidence I have when wearing? Thanks for any help you can give me

Why do I enjoy wearing diapers?
Pleasure, pure and simple.

The feeling of the padding makes me feel safe

- - - Updated - - -

I started wearing diapers as the result of an injury I received in the military. For two weeks I was confined to a bed with a fractured back. I had a catheter and It stung and I developed a UTI. So, diapers were the next best choice. I had to use it for urine but I refused to use it for feces. The nurses agreed to assist me to the toilet for that. When I started my physical rehab I did not war a diaper and could make it to the toilet all the time alone when I had to pass feces, but some times I would wake with a wet bed. After talking with my doctors I agreed to wear diapers at night. At first, I was embarrassed, then I noticed no one seemed to care. And a lot of other patients wore diapers too. As my therapy continued I did not need them at night, but my sleep was fitful and I had nightmares. Long story short my psychiatrist suggested that I try wearing diaper at night. I agreed; I found that I slept better and the nightmares lessened most days I woke dry. and I wet sometimes during the day. Nobody made fun of me. When I wet I just changed. I found a new freedom!. Today, six years later when I feel a lot of stress in my life I put on a diaper and it seems to go away.

I wear because it is sooo relaxing. Right now I have 20 tykable overnights (still in the box) and 40 scented SDKs and 10 scented ABU Space coming today. Plus I have about 10 Bambino Classicos already in my room.

tabbycat said:
My husband has enjoyed abdl most of his life, although I only found out after 10 years of living together. Long story short, I wanted to experience his fantasy and we decided to give it a try in a few weeks. Last night was the first time I put on a diaper since I was a child. I was embarrassed, felt unattractive, and uncomfortable. I think it was how big and thick the diaper was. Even though he was turned on, all I could think about was how uncomfortable I was. In your experience, do you think a thinner pull up type would make me more comfortable or do you have any suggestions that would help me with the lack of confidence I have when wearing? Thanks for any help you can give me

That is a rather tough one for us DL's though many of us are IC and do not have any choice. You can think of diapers as just thick underwear and not use, and/or you could approach it as a role-playing challenge to see if you can recapture the innocence of your childhood. You and your husband are wearing in privacy, so your husband finding you attractive should negate your feelings of unattractiveness. I believe that the key here is just to relax and let be. Judgement and recrimination came from your parents and society. There is no need to continue to perpetuate these false judgements onto yourself.

That's a question I've aked myself a lot, but it isn't an easy one to answer, because it isn't just 1 thing. But let's give it a try.
- First aspect: the feeling: Wearing a diaper just feels nice to me. It feels comfortable to have my crotch packed into a thick, soft, cosy package. And at the same time, I also kind of like the discomfort of having a lot of bulk between my legs in a way that is hard to explain.
- Secondly, there certainly is a sexual aspect: wearing diapers in general gives me sexual pleassure, but it's not like I'm sexually excited the whole time when I'm diapered
- And last but not least, I like the thought of being in diapers. But I like it in a way that I do'nt really understand myself. Because I'm not an AB/little/ageplayer, so it has nothing to do with all of that. There is just something about it...

Diapers allow me to get out and enjoy life.

mostly for convience butt, i do like to go into "little mode" wear my diaper and watch a "little show", so mostly as a coping technique....

Because it makes me feel comfortable, relaxed, safe and secure while wearing. It's also a stress reliever too. And it also makes me feel like i'm a little kid again in my childhood.
Whenever i'm wetting my diaper, I feel so much better because it's really annoying to go to the toilet especially when your playing a video game with your friends online and you can't pause it because your in online multiplayer mode.
And it also feels like a pillow whenever i'm in bed.

INCONTAL said:
Diapers allow me to get out and enjoy life.
So true. I am incontinent and dependant on nappies 24/7 and they allow me to live a normal life.

Pollymetta said:
I'm pretty curious as to why everyone else enjoys them. :) Me personally, I wear diapers mostly for comfort reasons. Wearing a diaper is honestly the most comforting thing I know. I love the oh so soft padding, and the lovely thickness between my legs. I feel peaceful every time I put one on, they make me less stressed out and relaxed. Also, wearing a diaper means no trips to the bathroom! This is especially a god send for me, considering I have an overactive bladder + Crohn's Disease and have to go a lot.
No more dashing to un-hygienic public restrooms/toilets every time I have the urge.
And no more "whoops, I had an accident!" type moments. It leads to much more better sleep since I don't have to get up, and I'm relaxed. And also, going to the bathroom in them is pretty relaxing too. I mostly enjoy messing more than wetting. Why do you enjoy wearing diapers?

Me? Well, I do enjoy wearing diapers for pretty similar reasons.
I love the feel of the soft padding and poofy-thick like cotton around my legs, it's always so relaxing!
I'm potty trained, ut for me, it means no trips to the bathroom. Which actually helps a lot in several situations.

Whenever I wet myself and that warm feeling hits my crotch, it feels so good!
It actually makes me feel helpless and relaxed, like a real baby would! And that's yet another reason, diapers help me feel like a toddler, which is something that I love!
About messing, from time to time, I wish that I could do more often, but I don't. The sensation is also pretty good, but no matter what it's hard to clean, and I don't really like changing myself... It's nasty. Even if you have the right materials, for sure you can take a bath, it usually makes cleaning reasonable easier... But it takes away all the practicality of being diapered.

Maybe I will mess myself more often whenever I get a mommy or daddy to change me.

I love the sensation of warm pee slowly filling my diaper. I also love putting on a fresh diaper and laying in bed. I also like to try and pee my diaper in bed cuz it gives me a rush although I rarely do that because I can't sleep well in a diaper, let alone a warm and wet one.

I think diapers make me feel like I have no responsibilities. Maybe I haven't really grown up and wearing a diaper brings me closer to the real me, which is actually a kid till some extend. Lately I think some of the issue I go through in life are actually because I'm not an adult in some mental aspects:dunno:. This causes me not to take full responsibility for my actions but also partly explains why I like wearing diapers.

Way better than wearing wet pants!

Don't know about anyone else but I'm constantly worried that my nappy will leak as I flow out

Diapers keep my pants dry and clean since my diapers are my toilet. I've been incontinent my entire life.

I like wearing diapers because I think it's part of being little for me. If seriously kicks me right into it :3 The crinkling, the smell of powder and the warm almost sweaty feeling is just the most relaxing thing [emoji173]

To me, diapers are a cute accessory when i wanna feel cute, or security. In my opinion it feels like a releave when i get home and put on a diaper. Its so relaxing and theraputic for me. I am not incontinent, sometimes i save the trouble of changing and use the bathroom just so i can wear my diaper longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back