Why do you enjoy wearing diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me it's mainly comfort and stress relief and a tiny bit sexual. I love the feeling of a thick diaper between my legs, especially in bed, as well as how they look (the more babyish/ABDL the better). Also wetting them and the odd mess every once in a while

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They just feel right. When i has young it a fetish but as the years roiled on it dwindled to a now and then type. I love the way it feels and the smell of baby powder.
Yes it saves trips to the bath room at night. I have a new girl friend and ware openly around. All is well when your in a diaper.

just feels soothing

It's not really an easy question for me. I think it's emotional/ psychological. A feeling of security.

Pollymetta said:
I'm pretty curious as to why everyone else enjoys them. :) Me personally, I wear diapers mostly for comfort reasons. Wearing a diaper is honestly the most comforting thing I know. I love the oh so soft padding, and the lovely thickness between my legs. I feel peaceful every time I put one on, they make me less stressed out and relaxed. Also, wearing a diaper means no trips to the bathroom! This is especially a god send for me, considering I have an overactive bladder + Crohn's Disease and have to go a lot.
No more dashing to un-hygienic public restrooms/toilets every time I have the urge.
And no more "whoops, I had an accident!" type moments. It leads to much more better sleep since I don't have to get up, and I'm relaxed. And also, going to the bathroom in them is pretty relaxing too. I mostly enjoy messing more than wetting. Why do you enjoy wearing diapers?
I like the comfortability plus i like feeling the warmness when i pee

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back