Bottles

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use evenflo advanced with a medium flow nipple and I only drink Similac sensitive and parents choice next stage formula. I have a couple other bottles one a Looney toon bottle and the other nook but there bot as good as the evenflo

My personal favorites are evenflo baby bottles. Have only tried those and two different budget baby bottles.
I'm a big fan of the nipple shape since I have a pretty small mouth for an adult.

9bf8cb1d-ff53-46d6-b460-2a9fd0e1d3a9_1.a0409ec5997ca405295acacfbbd644da.jpg

My favorite things to drink out of my bottles are ice water, fruit punch and other fruit juices, milk, and chocolate milk.
Would like to branch out and try different bottles, but as for right now, I don't have the hiding places for them.
I will when I move in with my daddy in the next 6 months or so though ^^

I have a cute pink and blue nuk set with fast flow nipples that I typically use by myself. Big Sis got me a generic avent bottle to feed me when I was recovering from surgery. It's boring looking, but it has special memories ^///^

Generally I drink warm strawberry or chocolate milk. I typically reserve juices for my sippy cup. I've also put Ensure in there when I needed to drink, like 4 a day, and that was pretty tasty too ^^;

i've never used a baby bottle before, but i'd love to try it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back