Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Buying diapers online

Default Buying diapers online

I wondered if when you buy diapers online on a site such as Amazon if the boxes are marked when they come to your house? I live with my partner who doesn't know and I'd like to keep it that way. I've only ever used store brands such as depends and always discreet and I want to try a real diaper. I'm just worried that it'll be obvious what they are when they arrive. Thanks!

Usually if they are fulfilled by Amazon, they are put in an Amazon box. Also most diapers like Tena, Depend, might come in retail boxes.

Your best bet is to order from other reputable companies that specialize in the area like XP Medical. They have better brands. Better specialized customer service that understand that discretion is key.

Same here. Everything almost always come in an amazon box, or is otherwise not marked with easily identifiable info on the outside.

And you will be blown away when you finally get an actual diaper, and not that absorbent underwear crap.

Most of the time a site like abu or wearing clouds will tell you what they will come in and what they will say. I work for ups so I see a lot of packages and the only ones that you would know are diapers are the generic brands like tena and depends but most special suppliers you would never know unless you know what your looking for.

Most adult diaper retailers ship in discrete boxes.

I should also add that my partner and I share a bank account. I don't want him seeing where I purchased them on the statement.

Quote Originally Posted by CalicoSky View Post
    I should also add that my partner and I share a bank account. I don't want him seeing where I purchased them on the statement.
    Well that means you are completely hosed. Usually the company you order from is named and even if it is TBHG (bambino diapers) you will be found out. Use a credit card or just tell your partner your desires.

Good luck,
    Colin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it's sold or fulfilled by Amazon it will be put in a discrete generic Amazon with no markings on the outside. Also no matter who the seller is it will either show a payment to Amazon or Amazon marketplace, but not the actual sellers name. If you order diapers I would also imagine Amazon would either ship the using either Fedex or UPS as the package would be fairly sizable. After you place the order don't forget to click the archive button so you can hide the order, and remember that Amazon keeps track of your search history but you can go into your account settings and remove your searches.

I might suggest sharing this information with your partner, as this secret can't remain secret forever. Just my two cents, of course, but love conquers all!

Quote Originally Posted by CalicoSky View Post
    Something is going to happen one day that will lead to your partner knowing.

Get your own credit card or something. Not everything has to be shared between each other.