Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RIP Carrie Fisher

Default RIP Carrie Fisher

Carrie Fisher has lost the battle after her heart attack on Friday
    She died this morning
    RIP leia the force wasn't strong enough

Holy crap 2016 is complete !@#h. Carrie Fisher was an amazing human being. She's with the force now.

Holy shit! What a loss. I heard about the heart attack and it seemed they'd intervened in time. Wow. So sad.

Also very sad to hear this. I so hope she got to the premier of Rogue One - totally friggin awesome.

Definitely a Hollywood Icon and represents the full throttle lifestyle and show how short life really is.

Princess Leia, may the force be with you, in the afterlife. I also enjoyed her work, like Angela on Family Guy. Yeah, Luke's sister worked with Peter Griffin. A lot of people will miss you, Carrie.

The heart attack in the first place was quite a shock but it didn't prepare me for her death. Her mother must be so wrecked!

I was looking forward to some meaningful scenes with her in next year's movie. I guess with the power of digital resurrection, they might still happen. I'm not sure if that's good or bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    The heart attack in the first place was quite a shock but it didn't prepare me for her death. Her mother must be so wrecked!

I was looking forward to some meaningful scenes with her in next year's movie. I guess with the power of digital resurrection, they might still happen. I'm not sure if that's good or bad.
    Her death won't affect the next Star Wars film. The shooting of the movie was completed in July and they are just completing the post production work, so her absence wouldn't be felt until the ninth film (or the last film of the third trilogy).

http://variety.com/2016/film/news/ca...-8-1201948826/

The Force was always with her.
    Rest in Peace...

She will remain a dynamic force in American culture. It's amazing the impact films can have on our lives. Now, she is one with the force.